Windows 10: Can't reinstall

Discus and support Can't reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ugh. I tried to reset my PC to its factory settings via the Acer Recovery Management, however I am now presented with a damaged recovery OS and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cosmic Eternity, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Can't reinstall

Ugh.

I tried to reset my PC to its factory settings via the Acer Recovery Management, however I am now presented with a damaged recovery OS and nothing else.

I'm 15, so can't go out to buy a new PC (just bought this one 2 days ago) or the Acer Recovery Discs (which I should have backed up to first to prevent such errors), so am technically ****ed unless the issue is sorted out.

I'm recovering the PC again, but could it possibly be another problem? I'm a Acer Aspire ES1-531-C0XK.

:)

Cosmic Eternity, Dec 4, 2016

2. Ovi Maps for Sri Lanka?

i have Nokia c6-01 i also don't have srilanka map what can i do

Reinstall---01, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Can't reinstall Netflix

Thank you for your helpful response. Miraculously, I logged in today and was able to reinstall Netflix from the Microsoft Store. The Store was back to normal without any effort on my part. I have no idea what happened or why. Things have been very strange
    ever since Windows 10 was upgraded.

I will keep your response handy in case something like this happens again. Much obliged.

Legal Beagle(2), Dec 4, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Can't reinstall

So long as it was activated, you can download the media creation tool ( I was going to link it here but since I am in the US I cannot link you the UK version of the media creation tool so google it) and reinstall windows 10, then go here for the drivers for your device. Alternatively, since it was bought 2 days ago, you could see if ACER will fix it under the warranty. Finally, I suppose you could just bring it back to wherever you bought it, claim it came damaged, and exchange it for a new one.

Carsomyr, Dec 4, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    If you don't know which edition/version of Windows 10 you need, you can download Kyhi's Recovery Tools from here:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

Make a bootable USB flash drive or DVD from it, boot your computer from it, and showkey plus should be one of the programs available to read the product key in UEFI and tell you what edition/version Windows it is for. It might also give you enough internet connectivity to be able to download Windows 10 from Microsoft with.

NavyLCDR, Dec 4, 2016
  6. Don't own another computer so useless to me. I'm going to recycle my computer. Goodbye.

Cosmic Eternity, Dec 4, 2016
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Seems amazing you don't have a friend or something you could hit up to make you a DVD or two. Plenty of us here would be willing to send you one. Or does recycle mean something different in the UK than in the US? Recycle here means to take it to a place that will give it or sell it to someone else to use - and electronic "trash" is usually sent to China so they can make some other electronic gadget out of it and sell it back to us.

NavyLCDR, Dec 4, 2016
  8. Can't reinstall

Okay... I could ask my sister. She might let me do the installation to a USB, so not all is bad. By the way thanks for the drivers, is it possible to slipstream them onto the installation at all?

Cosmic Eternity, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't reinstall

1. Can't reinstall - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall

2. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  3. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  4. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  6. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  7. Bluetooth is unavailable on this device, can't get it reinstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is unavailable on this device, can't get it reinstalled: Like the previously submitted cases, once again my computer isn't allowing Bluetooth. I have attempted a cold reboot twice now, but still Bluetooth is completely unavailable. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Bluetooth, but the driver does not appear in device...
  8. Bluetooth is unavailable on this device, can't get it reinstalled

Bluetooth is unavailable on this device, can't get it reinstalled: Like the previously submitted cases, once again my computer isn't allowing Bluetooth. I have attempted a cold reboot twice now, but still Bluetooth is completely unavailable. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Bluetooth, but the driver does not appear in device...
  9. Bluetooth is unavailable on this device, can't get it reinstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

"Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...