Windows 10: Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts

Discus and support Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to remove all provisioned app from Windows 10 so that it's removed for any user that logs into the domain account but it's not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuckyLuke, Jan 24, 2017.

1. LuckyLuke Win User

Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts

Hi,
    I'm trying to remove all provisioned app from Windows 10 so that it's removed for any user that logs into the domain account but it's not working.

This is what I did:
    I ran Power Shell as administrator and executed the command "Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online".

The apps are removed for the local admin account of the computer but not for any domain user accounts.

:)

LuckyLuke, Jan 24, 2017
  2. Xu Nie Win User

How to do a clean re-add for a domain user to local PC?

I'm using a domain user in a company. I'm encountering some strange problems, such as windows store and store apps are missing, edge is missing, some applications such as NSight don't work properly. But all these stuff work fine in another local user account.

I tried to logged in with the local user account, and removed the domain user account from the PC. And I re-added it back. After I logged in with the domain user account, everything was back, problems exist.

Then I logged in with the local one. This time I removed the domain user, and renamed the user folder to another name. Then I re-added the domain user and logged in with it. System said that it couldn't log me in, and I was using a temporary account.

So is there anyone knowing how to completely re-added a domain user to a local PC?

Xu Nie, Jan 24, 2017
  3. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here

Well ,

I have problem linking my Windows Live account with my Domain account.

I receive an error in Windows 10 "Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add it here"

I removed my Windows Account from PC and from OneDrive.

I can't link it to any domain account, so maybe some other settings should be removed.

Any ideas ?

Martin Dutsov, Jan 24, 2017
  4. Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts

Caledon Ken, Jan 26, 2017
Thema:

Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts

1. Can't remove provisioned apps for domain user accounts - Similar Threads - Can't remove provisioned

2. Remove Domain but keep account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Domain but keep account: Hello All,I used my PC at a shared office. There the other company and me shared one server. We share a domain "W"I've moved now and have my PC at home. I wanted to change the password of this account but it won't allow me due to the network domain "W" we had.Question:Is...
  3. Remove Domain but keep account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Domain but keep account: Hello All,I used my PC at a shared office. There the other company and me shared one server. We share a domain "W"I've moved now and have my PC at home. I wanted to change the password of this account but it won't allow me due to the network domain "W" we had.Question:Is...
  4. Remove Domain but keep account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove user account: How do I remove an account without the being an administrator I accidentally created a child account and gave them administrator privileges and removed mine. Every thing I've tried or been assisted in requires administrative command privileges. What do I do?...
  6. User@Domain / Domain\User problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User@Domain / Domain\User problem: So I was checking my Windows 10 computer and saw that there was no domain, it was in a WORKGROUP. I needed to use the format "User@Domain" or "Domain\User" for something, and I do not know what to put. The username is just "User" and there is no password. submitted by...
  7. How to remove Windows Packaged Apps from Domain Users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove Windows Packaged Apps from Domain Users: Dear Community, I have not found a good way to remove most of my Domain Users' Windows Packaged Apps. A. I cannot use AppLocker from GPO, because my users are using Windows 10 Pro. I believe AppLocker only applies for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education. B. I...
  8. Removing Domain Users' Windows Packaged Apps using elevated Powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing Domain Users' Windows Packaged Apps using elevated Powershell: Dear Community, I have not found a good way to remove most of my Domain Users' Windows Packaged Apps. A. I cannot use AppLocker from GPO, because my users are using Windows 10 Pro. I believe AppLocker only applies for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education. B. I cannot...
  9. Windows 10 non domain user can't install apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 non domain user can't install apps.: I have ran the power shell script to uninstall appxpackages for all users except a few like calculator and photo viewer. I can run the apps as a domain admin but cannot as a domain user to install i have to give the user domain admin then install then i can remove them from...
  10. Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove an Email & Apps account (not a user account): I had previously logged in to my work OneDrive account on my personal computer. I have now left the company and my account (Office365) has now been closed on their end but I constantly get issue notifications that there is a problem with my account but I can't seem to remove...