Windows 10: Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

Discus and support Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Put a couple of websites in my "all apps" using Edge to do it, but can't find anything as to how to now remove them. The sites didn't come up with my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gillian46, Aug 22, 2016.

1. gillian46 Win User

Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

Put a couple of websites in my "all apps" using Edge to do it, but can't find anything as to how to now remove them. The sites didn't come up with my signed in page, just the general page one would see if they hadn't subscribed or registered with the site.
    Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance: Susan

:)

gillian46, Aug 22, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge- Tons of pop-ups

Go to
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-adware-popup-ads/

Download and run, at least, AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes. If you can't access that site with Edge, download those Programs with Internet Explorer.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 22, 2016
  3. Adchoices; how can I remove from windows 10 / edge?

USE AD BLOCK PLUS .....IT'S FREE

Yankeelady811, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

MoxieMomma, Aug 22, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hi @gillian46, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

If you right click on the entries, is there any object to click on such as "Unpin" or "More"/"Open file location"?

Edwin, Aug 22, 2016
  6. gillian46 Win User
    Thanks to you both. Edwin, your suggestion worked and I appreciate you both taking the time to reply.

gillian46, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

1. Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge - Similar Threads - Can't remove websites

2. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  3. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  4. Can't connect to some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to some websites: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have problems with Internet. The Internet will work for 1 minute and then it stops.The WiFi is working on other devices. Sometimes youtube works, sometimes it doesn't work.Sometimes youtube and some websites work but Gmail and outlook don't...
  5. Can't connect to some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to some websites: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have problems with Internet. The Internet will work for 1 minute and then it stops.The WiFi is working on other devices. Sometimes youtube works, sometimes it doesn't work.Sometimes youtube and some websites work but Gmail and outlook don't...
  6. I can open some websites on Edge but not others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can open some websites on Edge but not others.: I am currently in a different country and when I go on to my Edge on windows 11 I can access YouTube, Amazon, Facebook and Gmail. However, if I try to access Outlook, Word Press and other websites I can't. Which is strange since it was working all fine before and I can access...
  7. I can open some websites on Edge but not others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can open some websites on Edge but not others.: I am currently in a different country and when I go on to my Edge on windows 11 I can access YouTube, Amazon, Facebook and Gmail. However, if I try to access Outlook, Word Press and other websites I can't. Which is strange since it was working all fine before and I can access...
  8. Edge cannot start some websites

Edge cannot start some websites: I like chatting using Reddit and ScamFighter. But I cannot launch these websites via Edge so I had to change browser. I reinstalled Edge but that didn’t help. Why is it going on? I can open all other websites except for Reddit and ScamFighter....
  9. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

Cannot access some websites using Edge browser: All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address...
  10. can't access some websites

can't access some websites: I have this weird problem that causes chrome and firefox to download some pages (like: Download the fastest Firefox ever or hwzone.co.il - please notice this happens only on some websites and not all) instead of simply viewing them. the file that get downloaded isn't even a...