Windows 10: Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

Discus and support Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Put a couple of websites in my "all apps" using Edge to do it, but can't find anything as to how to now remove them. The sites didn't come up with my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gillian46, Aug 22, 2016.

1. gillian46 Win User

Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

Put a couple of websites in my "all apps" using Edge to do it, but can't find anything as to how to now remove them. The sites didn't come up with my signed in page, just the general page one would see if they hadn't subscribed or registered with the site.
    Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance: Susan

:)

gillian46, Aug 22, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge- Tons of pop-ups

Go to
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-adware-popup-ads/

Download and run, at least, AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes. If you can't access that site with Edge, download those Programs with Internet Explorer.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 22, 2016
  3. Adchoices; how can I remove from windows 10 / edge?

USE AD BLOCK PLUS .....IT'S FREE

Yankeelady811, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

MoxieMomma, Aug 22, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hi @gillian46, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

If you right click on the entries, is there any object to click on such as "Unpin" or "More"/"Open file location"?

Edwin, Aug 22, 2016
  6. gillian46 Win User
    Thanks to you both. Edwin, your suggestion worked and I appreciate you both taking the time to reply.

gillian46, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge

1. Can't remove some websites I added to all apps using Edge - Similar Threads - Can't remove websites

2. Some websites do not recognize password when entered using Microsoft Edge.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some websites do not recognize password when entered using Microsoft Edge.: When entering my password to some of the websites it will not recognize the password. I setup a new password the website sets it up, but when I go back the site tells me I entered a wrong password. This problem only happens using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10....
  3. Cannot access some websites using Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access some websites using Edge browser: All of the sudden Edge browser stopped opening some websites. I receive an error message saying can’t reach this page. Make sure you’ve got the right web address...
  4. Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads: Last year, after hearing from Chrome users, we launched a set of user protections against “abusive experiences” -- experiences designed to intentionally mislead and trick users into taking action on the web. These protections blocked pop-ups and new window requests from sites...
  5. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.
  6. Some websites not loading when using the internet

in Browsers and Email
    Some websites not loading when using the internet: I have this problem where, when I use the internet some sites will load and some sites won't load and some won't load quickly as others. I restarted it a couple of times but every few days it returns as loading slow/not loading. I have a AT&T Fiber Router. How can I fix...
  7. Can't save images on some 'modern' websites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't save images on some 'modern' websites: Why some websites does not allow to save images as normal image format and save as html instead? Is it the stupid HTML5 that is doing this? 2012 and older, i never seen anything like this and i can always save images as image formats. Now modern websites are doing this and...
  8. All of a sudden I can't run some apps with my admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of a sudden I can't run some apps with my admin account?: I'm used to only ever having one account on my computers because I don't share them. I (regrettably?) upgraded my laptop to Win 10 months ago and yet I've only now noticed that I can't run certain apps including Calculator and Edge because my account is an 'Admin' account. I...
  9. can't access some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't access some websites: I have this weird problem that causes chrome and firefox to download some pages (like: Download the fastest Firefox ever or hwzone.co.il - please notice this happens only on some websites and not all) instead of simply viewing them. the file that get downloaded isn't even a...
  10. Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.: Hey all, I just bought a new Dell Desktop Windows 10 pre-installed. Across the system, websites included, every app shows some areas highlighted with a pale pink color. For the life of me I can't find the way to shut this off or even change the color of the highlight to...