Windows 10: Can't run anything as adminstrator

Discus and support Can't run anything as adminstrator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to run any program as an adminstrator an this error pops up: [img] it says This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cantthinkofname, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Can't run anything as adminstrator

When I try to run any program as an adminstrator an this error pops up:
    Can't run anything as adminstrator [​IMG]
    it says This app can't run on your PC to find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.

:)

cantthinkofname, Sep 15, 2017
  2. JoeySlikk Win User

Still locked out from administrator account and being asked to enter password by UAC to install software

I can't run anything as adminstrator because I'll always be asked to enter password by User Account Control. Can't run anything as adminstrator :(

And the administrator's password has been permanently changed already ever since I did System Restore/Recovery! Can't run anything as adminstrator :(

And besides, the administrator made the User Account Control settings stronger. Can't run anything as adminstrator :(

JoeySlikk, Sep 15, 2017
  3. DB40 Win User
    win fax and scan I get a blue screen

Try running FAX as administrator. Hit windowsKey+S to search, type fax, right-click 'run as adminstrator'. Follow thru the steps. Do NOT try to adjust fax modem settings otherwise.

I had the same ...raised_irql error until I tried run as adminstrator. This bug should be fixed or at least warn user to try 'run as adminstrator'. Hope this helps.

4. Can't run anything as adminstrator

What program for example?

This message might appear, if you try to to run 16-bit app on 64-bit OS or 64-bit app on 32-bit OS.

TairikuOkami, Sep 15, 2017
  5. I can't run any program as adminstrator, even cmd

6. NavyLCDR New Member
    You user account might also be corrupted. Try creating a new local account, assign it administrator privileges, log into it and see if the problem exists in the new account.

NavyLCDR, Sep 15, 2017
  7. Can't run anything as adminstrator

I tried restoring file associations it didn't work, then I tried reseting my PC but it says that there was an error and that nothing was changed

8. I already tried making a new account but it won't let me, when I click add someone else to this PC nothing happens

cantthinkofname, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't run anything as adminstrator

1. Can't run anything as adminstrator - Similar Threads - Can't run anything

2. Can't "run as admin" for anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't "run as admin" for anything: It all started with a memory issue. I replaced the ram and that fixed my first problem. Now whenever I try to open anything as admin I get "One or more copies of data on this device may be out of sync. No writes may be performed until data integrity scan is completed."Things...
  3. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  4. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run anything which require adminstrator account: Hello everyone,I've got some error with wi-fi and while fixing it I disabled some service and right now any try to run any application as administrator is finished like this:sometimes error says that it's error 5As a result I can't re-enable service in standard way but I can...
  5. Can't run anything which require adminstrator account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't run anything as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't run anything as administrator: I can't run anything as administrator. This problem occurred out of nowhere and I can't think of anything significant I did that would've caused it. Anytime I try to run a program as administrator I get the error "You'll need a new app to open this .exe file" Please help,...
  7. Can't run anything as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run anything as administrator: I mistakenly did a quick reply at the end of the tutorial for running an app as administrator in Windows 10. I'm on a PC running Windows 10 Pro, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476), Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). Asus...
  8. Can't run anything as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run anything as administrator: I mistakenly did a quick reply at the end of the tutorial for running an app as administrator in Windows 10. I'm on a PC running Windows 10 Pro, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476), Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). Asus...
  9. Run as Adminstrator Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run as Adminstrator Not Working: Hello, my RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR function is no longer working. When I click on it--to say download or run something that needs admin privileges, all that happens is my computer freezes on my desktop background picture. I am hoping someone can help me. Thank-you....
  10. Can't run anything as admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run anything as admin: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I can't run anything as administrator. I just receive File system error (-1073741819) The annoying thing about the problem is that it means I can't actually run cmd in order to run sfc /scannow - although I did manage to run...