Windows 10: Cant run certain app program

Discus and support Cant run certain app program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I clean my registry. But i 4got to back it up.now, i cant click "file folder>options".Cant use system restore "error 0x80073b01 the resource cache... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkBunyi, Jul 27, 2018.

1. MarkBunyi Win User

Cant run certain app program

I clean my registry. But i 4got to back it up.now, i cant click "file folder>options".Cant use system restore "error 0x80073b01 the resource cache doesnt have loaded mui entry" both in safe mode and normal mode..

And repairing windows failed.please help

:)

MarkBunyi, Jul 27, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

stoping running programs

Hi,

There are certain apps in Windows that aren't possible to be stopped as they're needed by your system. If you want to stop certain apps to be stopped from running in the back ground, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key, and type in "task manager".
    • Choose Task Manager > More details.
    • Right-click on the apps that you want to stop from running, and click on
      End task

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Colin5321 Win User
    Prevent Certain apps from running in the background

So I opened task manager one day with no other apps open right? I go to performance, and find out that 2.9 gb of my 8 gb ram is being used. So I go to all of the programs being ran and I see this huge list of stuff. Apps and whatnot. Just running, taking
    up all my ram and making my computer slow. So I wondered if there was a way to disable certain apps from running in the background.

Colin5321, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Cant run certain app program

Windows 10: How to run program in Compatibility Mode? Issues with usage of parallel port while running the certain program.

Hi David,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is there is program compatibility issue or parallel port driver is not updated.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked with the manufacture of the program for compatibility with Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the program in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Also I recommend you to update the latest driver for
    parallel port in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Ports (COM & LPT).

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with accessing parallel port while running a certain program, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Cant run certain app program

1. Cant run certain app program - Similar Threads - Cant run certain

2. Windows cant run app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cant run app: this just started happening a few hours ago and i dont know how to fix it it saying it cant run the app even if im not running any app except my background apps and id like to ask if its normal please help me the only thing i know it will fix is my hardware reset...
  3. cant find programs and apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find programs and apps: i recently installed a new windows onto my ssd from my hdd, everything went as planned and it booted just fine. when i was on my desktop i searched for discord in the search bar bottom left next to the windows icon, it didnt show up, neither did steam or any of my programs....
  4. Certain Apps Will Not Run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain Apps Will Not Run: This problem just recently began, and for some unknown reason this issue only happens with my Chrome and Discord apps, they literally just will not run. It says in my taskbar and task manager that they are running and when I hover over them I can see the screen of what you'd...
  5. Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Certain programs no longer running automatically at startup?: Has anyone noticed this recently? I have a handful of programs, none of which are related, that no longer run automatically at startup. I'm wondering if a recent update did something. submitted by /u/grizzlypass [link] [comments]...
  6. Cannot reset Windows and certain Programs will not run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot reset Windows and certain Programs will not run: I've been having issues with my laptop after accidentally downloading,malicious software. Essentially the symptoms seem to point to a rootkit but I cannot be sure. I backed up my data to an external hard rive but when trying to reset or refresh or even just booting in...
  7. certain programs now only work if run as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    certain programs now only work if run as administrator: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...
  8. UAC blocking certain programs from running at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC blocking certain programs from running at startup: I'm having issues with any programs which "Run as Administrator" loading at startup. Steam and Rainmeter are the two which are really annoying me just now. If I use the aero tweak tool to completely disable UAC then these programs start without any issues, but as soon as I...
  9. windows search cant find certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows search cant find certain apps: So when i use windows search for some reason when i type control panel or run neither of them appear anymore. I was having a issue with search before and rebuild the index could that have had a effect on it. 12805
  10. i cant run both RUN and CMD programs

in Windows 10 Support
    i cant run both RUN and CMD programs: both cmd and run dialog boxes aren't accessable. I type them in search box, the programs are there, but when I click on them, nothing happens. whats wrong and how to fix it? I need cmd to run because sometimes, my Ethernet connection is down, so I type the usual commands to...