Windows 10: Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone Help me about the game RTK X. I already completed to install game RTK X on window. But when i run it, the game didn't run. My windows's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lợilê1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. lợilê1 Win User

Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit

Hi everyone

Help me about the game RTK X.

I already completed to install game RTK X on window. But when i run it, the game didn't run.

My windows's 10 64bit and i also mount CD by the Alcohol.

:)

lợilê1, Aug 8, 2018
  2. hannalv Win User

I have a problem with the RTK 11-PUK game.

I had RTK 11-Pk Game installed on my laptop. Windows 7 and it run but when i Installed windows 10Pro now I can't get RTK-11 PUK to run,I can't play. Have tried to install using compability mode.The game still doesn't run with any compatibility
    settings.

Hope anyone can help me .

hannalv, Aug 8, 2018
  3. I have a problem with the RTK 11-PUK game.

Your method not working. I can't play RTK 11 PUK( Japanese language) in Win10 but RTK 11 ( English language ) still run in it.

TuanNguyenQLDA, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit

1. Can't run game RTK X on Windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Can't run game

2. I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11: Every time i try running a 64bit game i get the 0xc00000007 error, and if the game has a launcher and the option to run it on 32bit, it works perfectly. exact same games i ran on a 5 year old pc wont run on this brand new pc.I did download and install a pack with ALL versions...
  3. I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run any 64bit games on Windows 11: Every time i try running a 64bit game i get the 0xc00000007 error, and if the game has a launcher and the option to run it on 32bit, it works perfectly. exact same games i ran on a 5 year old pc wont run on this brand new pc.I did download and install a pack with ALL versions...
  4. I can't run Photoscape X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't run Photoscape X: I tried to so many times to setting to this application but i can't run. So app downloads without issues and i clicking the app icon but only virtual blue mouse roll turns around for seconds but then nothing happens.Do not suggest me to update to win11 because my PC...
  5. I can't run Photoscape X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't run Photoscape X: I tried to so many times to setting to this application but i can't run. So app downloads without issues and i clicking the app icon but only virtual blue mouse roll turns around for seconds but then nothing happens.Do not suggest me to update to win11 because my PC...
  6. I can't run Photoscape X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro X Tablet cant run 64bit apps and drivers: Hi,just bought a Microsoft Surface Pro X tablet and I have just found out a lot of my apps and printer drivers are not compaible because it runs on an ARM processor, is there a way to run x64 based apps and drivers on an ARM processor?...
  8. Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Older EA games and Windows 10 64bit: Hello All, I am trying to get an old EA game to run on my Windows 10 system, it's Battelfield: Vietnam. The game goes to launch, the screen goes dark then right back to my desktop screen. I have the older Battlefield 1942 installed and it runs fine ??? Any suggestions on...
  9. typeshala doesnt run in windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    typeshala doesnt run in windows 10 64bit: i am trying to install typeshala in 64 bit windows 10 but it cant run it says "this apps cant run in your pc" how can i run this program in windows10 64bit...
  10. Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Running Cocos2d-x on Windows 10: With Microsoft’s latest open source code contribution to the Cocos2d-x project [V3: Windows 10.0 Universal App (UWP) support by stammen · Pull Request #12107 · cocos2d/cocos2d-x], Microsoft has enabled Cocos2d-x to run on Windows 10 on the Universal Windows Platform. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rotk 11 pc windows 10 settings

2. rotk11 to play in window 10