Windows 10: Can't run SFC

Discus and support Can't run SFC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; All my efforts to run SFC failed. All I get is the following message: "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." I run a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by chermesh, May 6, 2018.

1. chermesh Win User

Can't run SFC

All my efforts to run SFC failed. All I get is the following message:

"Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service."

I run a search and the net and tried reactivating the “Windows Module Installer“ service.

This didn't solve my problem.

I ran the same procedure in SAFE mode. Same failure.

My win10 pro system is a 64-bit operating system.

What else should I do?

:)

chermesh, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't run SFC

1. Can't run SFC - Similar Threads - Can't run SFC

2. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't run SFC scan: Hi everyone,One of my update KB5023696 has failed many times. I have been working on this issue. I ran power shell admin and received this message sfc /scannow "There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart and run sfc again." I restarted it...
  3. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't run SFC scan: Hi everyone,One of my update KB5023696 has failed many times. I have been working on this issue. I ran power shell admin and received this message sfc /scannow "There is a system repair pending which requires a reboot to complete. Restart and run sfc again." I restarted it...
  4. I Can't run SFC scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SFC won't run

SFC won't run: My pc has been having BSoD problem, I can't use SFC scannow because it says "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and when I reset the pc, it says your pc has run into an problem. Then I googled the solution for it and it turns out I have to...
  6. SFC won't run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC won't run: My pc has been having BSoD problem, I can't use SFC scannow because it says "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation" and when I reset the pc, it says your pc has run into an problem. Then I googled the solution for it and it turns out I have to...
  7. How to run SFC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run SFC: I'm trying to do "SFC /SCANNOW", but I'm getting error messages. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit Home. I've tried the command prompt and Windows Powershell via right-clicking Start -> Powershell, but with both I get this error:-----Windows PowerShell Copyright C Microsoft...
  8. How to run SFC

How to run SFC: I'm trying to do "SFC /SCANNOW", but I'm getting error messages. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit Home. I've tried the command prompt and Windows Powershell via right-clicking Start -> Powershell, but with both I get this error:-----Windows PowerShell Copyright C Microsoft...
  9. Can't run Sfc /scannow and Dism scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't run Sfc /scannow and Dism scan: When i run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth or DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, i will get a error like Error: 483 The request failed due to a fatal device hardware error. The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log. i searched google for...
  10. how to run sfc

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to run sfc: How to run sfc? I open a cmd window but it tells me I need to be an administrator running a console session. I am an administrator on my system. How do I start a console session?...