Windows 10: Can't Run Steam Games

Discus and support Can't Run Steam Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just finished building my PC, and I downloaded DirectX but Im getting an alert from Xenuine with error code 00000A00/0019 and MSVCP140.dll, what do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZachSouza, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ZachSouza Win User

Can't Run Steam Games

I just finished building my PC, and I downloaded DirectX but Im getting an alert from Xenuine with error code 00000A00/0019 and MSVCP140.dll, what do i need to download in order to run my games?

:)

ZachSouza, Aug 4, 2018

2. steam problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your steam game is not opening. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue persist, we highly recommend that you contact Steam support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 4, 2018
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Can't Run Steam Games

Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't Run Steam Games

1. Can't Run Steam Games - Similar Threads - Can't Run Steam

2. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  3. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help: hello, im a gamer that plays fishing planet on xbox and on steam i recently decided to download fishing planet for windows on the same computer i run fishing planet on steam. while i play the game on max graphics settings on steam with no issues i cannot run the windows...
  5. microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help

microsoft version of a game wont run smooth game runs perfect on steam please help: hello, im a gamer that plays fishing planet on xbox and on steam i recently decided to download fishing planet for windows on the same computer i run fishing planet on steam. while i play the game on max graphics settings on steam with no issues i cannot run the windows...
  6. Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running: Hello,So I like to play games from steam but as recently as three months ago, I finished my first year at college but I decided not to take my computer for the year, so I didn't really have the opportunity to keep up with updates. My system specs are as follows:CPU: Ryzen 5...
  7. Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running

Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running: Hello,So I like to play games from steam but as recently as three months ago, I finished my first year at college but I decided not to take my computer for the year, so I didn't really have the opportunity to keep up with updates. My system specs are as follows:CPU: Ryzen 5...
  8. Steam says Game is running but it is not showing

in Windows 10 News
    Steam says Game is running but it is not showing: [ATTACH]Steam is one of the most popular gaming launchers in the world. It’s used and loved by a huge chunk of the gaming industry. So, when they complain about an issue, you know it’s serious. As of late, many users have complained that Steam says the game is running – but...
  9. Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run games that run on EasyAntiCheat...: I've got a question. Am i the only one that has an issue running EasyAntiCheat games? Like, I wanted to play a game called Apex Legends but as i open the game a window pops up saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000142)...After i press OK a...
  10. Can't delete Steam game shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Steam game shortcuts: Hi I recently got a new PC and was getting it set up okay.I found a way to restore the Games folder on for Windows 10(using the shell:games) command in Run. I made copied and my games executables,and then pasted the shortcuts in my newly created Games folder.Now,i did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code:00000a00/0019 info:0000000c0000135xapofx1_5.dll

2. 00000A00/0019