Windows 10: can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

Discus and support can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had to reset my computer and after putting photoshop back on my computer I am unable to save pictures. I get a the following alert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristin JenniferStevens, Jul 7, 2018.

1. can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

Hi, I have recently had to reset my computer and after putting photoshop back on my computer I am unable to save pictures. I get a the following alert

How do I unlock the file? I have also lost the ability to edit pictures when I open photos.......this is very frustrating. I have Windows 10 OS

Cheers Kristin

can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer 26fe12fc-ed72-41cd-8ada-4f9f4f87b026?upload=true.png

:)

Kristin JenniferStevens, Jul 7, 2018

2. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Unable to save edited pictures from Photoshop : Windows 10

Original Title: Photo editting...

I have been using Photoshop Elements 6 to edit my photography on Windows 10 OS. I am able to do the editing that I want, but saving the pictures is another story all together. Windows 10 won't let me save it back into the folder from which the picture came, saying
    that I am not authorized to replace the edited picture. It then suggests putting it somewhere else. When I look into that file my pictures aren't there. I don't get it. Why am I not authorized to save pictures that I have taken and edited and want to replace
    them back into the original file which I created? I also have found that I have to jump through a number of different hoops just to download my pictures onto my computer. I had none of these problems with Windows 7. I don't understand, why 10 is doing this
    and what I can do to make it work? If you have any replies you can email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . Thanks.

'

ToddHumphrey, Jul 7, 2018
  4. SamYoung1 Win User

can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

Windows 10 will not allow Photoshop CS2 to save an edired photo to "Pictures" file.

I'm running a PC with Windows 10 and Photoshop CS2 on it. Recently Windows10 stopped allowing Photoshop CS2 to Save an edited photo to thee "Pictures" File in windows but would let it be saved to my personal file. I don't want my photos in my personal
    file. How do I fix Windows so it will save my pics to the Pictures File? Thanks.

SamYoung1, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer

1. can't save pictures from photoshop after resetting computer - Similar Threads - can't save pictures

2. why can't I save pictures from micro sd to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I save pictures from micro sd to computer: I tried and save photos from micro sd to my pc but it doesn't save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-save-pictures-from-micro-sd-to-computer/9b850cd9-3c47-4dd9-b365-675d9a8988b6
  3. why can't I save pictures from micro sd to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I save pictures from micro sd to computer: I tried and save photos from micro sd to my pc but it doesn't save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-save-pictures-from-micro-sd-to-computer/9b850cd9-3c47-4dd9-b365-675d9a8988b6
  4. Can't save picture as JPG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save picture as JPG: So when I try to save a picture from the internet it should normally say save as JPG but it just tells me to save as the file type All Files. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-save-picture-as-jpg/97ea19b8-2351-4f4f-bedf-675f277aebcc
  5. Can't save picture as JPG

Can't save picture as JPG: So when I try to save a picture from the internet it should normally say save as JPG but it just tells me to save as the file type All Files. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-save-picture-as-jpg/97ea19b8-2351-4f4f-bedf-675f277aebcc
  6. Can't SAVE in Pictures folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't SAVE in Pictures folder: Hi Microsoft : I'm tring to find the solution to the problem of not being able to SAVE downloaded images to PICTURES folder. I tried the CMD command, but it didn't work. I also tried unchecking READ ONLY box in PICTURES PROPERTIES box. Still didn't work. All other solutions...
  7. Can't SAVE in Pictures folder

Can't SAVE in Pictures folder: Hi Microsoft : I'm tring to find the solution to the problem of not being able to SAVE downloaded images to PICTURES folder. I tried the CMD command, but it didn't work. I also tried unchecking READ ONLY box in PICTURES PROPERTIES box. Still didn't work. All other solutions...
  8. Can't SAVE in Pictures folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Photoshop file save issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photoshop file save issue: submitted by /u/NV7X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jscfrs/photoshop_file_save_issue/
  10. can't acees saved pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't acees saved pictures: this is the error message i get [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acees-saved-pictures/38452415-c5ad-428f-b943-197a5d2bac3a