Windows 10: Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

Discus and support Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 2, and I do not have the option to save any changes to sync settings I've made to my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by livejasonlive, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

Hi everyone,

I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 2, and I do not have the option to save any changes to sync settings I've made to my email accounts. This issue seems to happen only with Gmail accounts, as I can save the settings for my @live.com email account. As you can see from the screenshot below, the 'Done' option to save my new settings is greyed out. How do I fix this?

Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings [​IMG]

Thank You

:)

livejasonlive, Aug 1, 2015
  2. ChrisZL Win User

My mail aMail app on Windows 10 won't allow me to change the sync frequency - there is no done or save button on the settings page?

The mail app on Windows 10 will not show emails more than 1 month old and I can't change the sync frequency on the settings page as there is no "done" or "save" button?

ChrisZL, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Can't open up saved mail in windows 10

I can't not open my saved mail in windows 10, it says it is not synced

BlaineSellman, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

1. Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings - Similar Threads - Can't save mail

2. grayed out sync settings in mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    grayed out sync settings in mail app: can someone tell me why suddenly my mail app will not sync to my email account like it has been doing fine for several years and will not allow me to access sync options because that section in manage your acct is grayed out? Ty for help with fixing this....
  3. People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail

People App Not Saving Emails And Not Syncing With Mail: Hi, I have been trying to make a group contact in the people app but it won't save the emails. It creates the contact card but it won't save the emails to it. When I create it it says the emails are there but then they disappear when I search for it later. Tried making just...
  4. Can't set Windows 10 Mail app as default mail client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't set Windows 10 Mail app as default mail client: If I right click a file and select Send To I get a dialog stating that no default mail client has been installed. I have set Mail as the default client in Settings/System/Default Apps but that has no effect. I've checked the registry key...
  5. Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!

Cannot sync mail in Windows 10 Mail app!: Hey there, I cannot sync my email anymore in the Windows 10 Mail app. I am using mailbox.org set up in the mail app as an Exchange account. Worked perfectly fine until about 4 days ago. I can still sync my Gmail account, and separate folder in the mailbox.org account, I...
  6. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix

Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix: I'M SURE U ARE ALREADY SUPER FRUSTRATED LIKE I WAS AT THIS POINT...AFTER SEARCHING AND READING AND FAILED ATTEMPTS AT FIXING THIS SIMPLE ERROR..."NEED TO UPDATE/CHANGED PERMISSION TO ALLOW THIS DEVISE" SO AOL CAN SYNC TO WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP........ WELL....HERE IS THE SIMPLE...
  8. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  9. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App: In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so? Thank you. 84400
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...