Windows 10: Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

Discus and support Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 2, and I do not have the option to save any changes to sync settings I've made to my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by livejasonlive, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

Hi everyone,

I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 2, and I do not have the option to save any changes to sync settings I've made to my email accounts. This issue seems to happen only with Gmail accounts, as I can save the settings for my @live.com email account. As you can see from the screenshot below, the 'Done' option to save my new settings is greyed out. How do I fix this?

Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings [​IMG]

Thank You

:)

livejasonlive, Aug 1, 2015
  2. ChrisZL Win User

My mail aMail app on Windows 10 won't allow me to change the sync frequency - there is no done or save button on the settings page?

The mail app on Windows 10 will not show emails more than 1 month old and I can't change the sync frequency on the settings page as there is no "done" or "save" button?

ChrisZL, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Can't open up saved mail in windows 10

I can't not open my saved mail in windows 10, it says it is not synced

BlaineSellman, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

1. Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings - Similar Threads - Can't save mail

2. Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix: I'M SURE U ARE ALREADY SUPER FRUSTRATED LIKE I WAS AT THIS POINT...AFTER SEARCHING AND READING AND FAILED ATTEMPTS AT FIXING THIS SIMPLE ERROR..."NEED TO UPDATE/CHANGED PERMISSION TO ALLOW THIS DEVISE" SO AOL CAN SYNC TO WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP........ WELL....HERE IS THE SIMPLE...
  3. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  4. Win 10 Mail: Can't Change or Save Account Settings

Win 10 Mail: Can't Change or Save Account Settings: In "account settings", i applied new settings in "options for syncing your content". The progress bar never stopped. Then i restarted computer. Now, "options for syncing your content" is grayed out. I can click "Save", but again, The progress bar never stops. Any...
  5. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  6. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  7. Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing: Okay so I booted my computer today and select the windows 10 mail app and it had updated today. Now it won't stop syncing and Uni stack Service group is causing high disk usage. What should I do? 81259
  8. Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with syncing on Windows 10 mail app: I have 3 accounts (2 gmail, 1 hotmail) on mail app. I can delete, move and do everything from the app without any problems. However, on Hotmail, if I will delete or move some mails with the browser, on the app the old (these that I deleted or moved with the browser) mails...
  9. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App: In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so? Thank you. 84400
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: Thanks for the advice. I've done everything suggested but still receiving not synced yet message. Any other ideas? Could it have anything to do with PlusNet? 6166