Windows 10: Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer

Discus and support Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a second WD network drive. Before I installed it I could always access the first NAS's files through windows explorer under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bimfi, Feb 3, 2016.

1. bimfi Win User

Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer

I recently purchased a second WD network drive. Before I installed it I could always access the first NAS's files through windows explorer under the network folder. I don't know if there was a recent update to Win 10, but the day after I installed the second NAS drive I cannot access either drives through explorer.

What is now under the network folder is my main PC, which wasn't under it before. I don't want to do a fresh install of Windows 10, but I do want to do a reconfigure of my whole network system. Any suggestions on where to begin and what to do? I don't really need to have all of my devices accessible, only the two NAS drives. Thanks.

:)

bimfi, Feb 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 - NAS Drive

I have recently purchased a 4 bay NAS drive. Whilst I can access the drive with the bundled software I can't see the drive as a network attached device in the Windows 10 file explorer. I have previously had a WD Mybook Live and an LG NAS running fine in
    Windows 7 & 8. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

ninetofortytwo, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Cannot see NAS drives after intalling build 10.0.10586

I have seven win 10 machines in my household. After updating 3 of the machines from 10.0.10240 to 10.0.10586 they lost the ability to see all of the NAS drives (2 Dlinks, one Lenovo and one WD My Cloud) in windows explorer. The un-updated machines continue
    to access the NAS drives as before but the updated machines cannot see the NAS drives. Are there any suggestions before I start randomly changing the settings to get NAS access back?

Thanks.

JohnWilcox49, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer

1. Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer - Similar Threads - Can't NAS drives

2. can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10: i can't see my NAS drive file explorer QTS TS-253Aany suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-nas-drive-on-file-explorer-windows-10/f607462a-b7b9-4cbc-82de-9c6dac90450f
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer can't see my WD NAS device.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer can't see my WD NAS device.: Windows 10 File Explorer can't see my WD NAS device. It sees OneDrive OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-file-explorer-cant-see-my-wd-nas-device/fa55f244-4805-48aa-a1f0-bdb39b81dcfb
  4. Can't see external drives in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see external drives in File Explorer: I have 3 external disks and none of them are recognised when I plug them in, the usb ports are ok as I can plug any usb drives and use them with no issues. I have used these 3 drives with no problems in the past. I think a Windows 10 update has caused some issues? Please...
  5. Can see NAS drive but cannot map it

Can see NAS drive but cannot map it: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and can see the NAS drive when I click on 'Network' in File Explorer, but when I go to 'This PC' I cannot map the NAS. Becoming very frustrated. It works fine on my other laptop (that I want to get rid of) 137538
  6. Can't see the NAS

Can't see the NAS: Hi, I just bought a Surface Book2 (Win10 and update), I can't find my NAS or any other device through my network. I have checked through the advance network sharing setting and also adjusted the FDPHost & FDResPub into automatically. The NAS & other devices can show...
  7. Not seeing NAS drive

Not seeing NAS drive: Hello Peeps So I profess to being a Win 7 lover and a Win 10 disliker *Sad. Here is my problem all bar one of my pc's in the house have Win 7 installed. The laptop with Win10 will see my house router, as does all the other machines, but won't see my Seagate NAS drive that...
  8. Unable to Add NEw Drive Mappings or even see NAS in Windows Explorer w

Unable to Add NEw Drive Mappings or even see NAS in Windows Explorer w: Hi, I have a Synology NAS that hld all our shared data. It has numerous folders including one for backups. Before moving to Windows 10 we had simple profiles on our PCs i.e. Phil, Teresa, Guest etc.. with corresponding User names on the NAS. The Pc profile and the NAs...
  9. Windows Explorer Can't Access NAS Storage

Windows Explorer Can't Access NAS Storage: I have a WD EX2Ultra NAS on my home network. Everything worked perfectly until a recent Windows 10 update to Version 1703 Build 15063.540 on my laptop. Now my Windows 10 laptop cannot access the HDs in the NAS. But, my wife's Windows 7 desktop still has access to the NAS HDs....
  10. Can't Access NAS from Windows Explorer

Can't Access NAS from Windows Explorer: I have 2 NAS drives connected to my network, one is a Buffalo NAS and the other is a LaCie NAS. When I try to access the NAS on my Windows 10 Pro PCs, I get a message stating Error code 0x80070035 The network path was not found. I can access the management console for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win 10 File Explorer can t access NAS HDs