Windows 10: Can't see text resizing causes problems

Discus and support Can't see text resizing causes problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 same issue with 8.1 Can't resize text anymore, decreases ability to be able to read screen. Other "fixes" cause problems. Can't read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaroHun, Jul 13, 2018.

1. CaroHun Win User

Can't see text resizing causes problems

Windows 10 same issue with 8.1

Can't resize text anymore, decreases ability to be able to read screen. Other "fixes" cause problems.

Can't read text. I'm not blind, I have 20/20 vision, but the text is still too small!

:)

CaroHun, Jul 13, 2018

2. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 13, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Sheila218 Win User

resize the text

I have gone to Display to resize the text but it doesn't seem to work in an app it once did work in...

Sheila218, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't see text resizing causes problems - Similar Threads - Can't text resizing

2. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  3. Can't see sent texts in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see sent texts in Phone Link: I just set up Phone Link/Link to Windows, and it seems really cool. I successfully connected my phone, but when I view my text messages on my computer, I only see the texts I have received; not the ones I've sent. It ends up looking like a huge one-sided conversation. Has any...
  4. Can't Resize Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Resize Windows: One day I was trying to drag something into another folder and I usually just make the file explorer window smaller so i can drag it into the big one. But now this doesn't work! It doesn't work with any app. If you don't know what i'm talking about if you click the top of an...
  5. I can't see the email text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the email text: Good afternoon I am using mail for windows 10 since about 3 years ago and everything was running without any problems from a couple of weeks ago now, if I send an email and then I go to the folder "email sent" I can see the email subject but all the rest is blank,...
  6. Resizing text in window/file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing text in window/file explorer?: Hi all, I recently purchased a new laptop and tried to open a file in Netbeans - it opened up the file explorer from where you're supposed to choose the file you want to open - and the text along the top bar of the screen is tiny as well as the text in the pop up explorer?...
  7. Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after a Embird installation - Problems seeing the text under icons: Jag har installerat Embird på min dator och efter installation så i Explorer har texten under bland annat ikonerna förändrats.Texten är så liten så jag ser inte vad den säger. Jag har försökt att avinstallera programmet och har gjort en återställning till en tidigare...
  8. Resizing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing problem: Every time I move my window there a red or orange box on the screen which keeps on changing the window size when everi move it. so does anyone knows what is wrong[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-problem/9b8ea476-8b55-4c31-bef6-84a30d4e77a1
  9. Can't see full text in date and time option...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see full text in date and time option...: [IMG]Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/cant-see-full-text-in-date-and-time-option/9a84f97e-6aff-4da5-b7e7-fd09fb5a4713
  10. Resizing text randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Resizing text randomly: I have had W10 for three days and it has been sending me mad. The text has been resizing and windows closing randomly. Particularly bad when typing. Finally found the cause. The new feature which allows two finger use on the mouse pad is a nightmare while typing. My wrist or...