Windows 10: Cant see windows seven ?

Discus and support Cant see windows seven ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all in windows 10 explorer I can't see windows 7 ssd ?, but from windows 7 explorer I can see windows 10 and 7 ?*Think Duel boot of win 7 and 10 74975 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by web, Jan 14, 2017.

1. WEB
    web Win User

Cant see windows seven ?

Hi all in windows 10 explorer I can't see windows 7 ssd ?, but from windows 7 explorer I can see windows 10 and 7 ?*Think Duel boot of win 7 and 10

:)

2. Windows 10 corrupting my Windows seven drive

I dual boot my computer with Windows seven and Windows 10. Every time I boot into windows 10 it says it is repairing the windows seven drive happens to be E: drive. Then when I boot into Windows Seven Windows Seven runs scan disk and has to repair corrupted
    files. What is going on and can I prevent windows 10 from seeing the other drives.

triumphd17, Jan 14, 2017
  3. MightyX Win User
    Windows 10

I cant run a videogame they never updated it past windows 7 can I run windows seven instead of windows 10 somehow? but still run windows 10 later after I reboot

MightyX, Jan 14, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Cant see windows seven ?

Add a drive letter for it in disk management. Press Winodws + X keys. Select Disk Management in the list that pops up. Right click on the Windows 7 partition. Select Change Drive Letter and Path. Add the drive letter you want it to have.

NavyLCDR, Jan 14, 2017
Thema:

Cant see windows seven ?

1. Cant see windows seven ? - Similar Threads - Cant seven

2. Note10+ cant connect to computer with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Note10+ cant connect to computer with bluetooth: It's paired with my computer and both my computer and my phone have bluetooth available. My computer can send stuff to my phone via bluetooth and it says its connected to my phone. However I can't connect my phone to my computer even though its paired with my computer....
  3. Lost my ISO, got virus/malware (I think) cant reload anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my ISO, got virus/malware (I think) cant reload anything: A very long story that I will try to shorten up, but I think I'm screwed. Have 2016 HP notebook 15 w/win 10 ISO. warranty expired, while using it on my armchair I knocked it to the floor and it stopped working. Took notebook to my local computer repair guy, said HDD needed...
  4. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an issue. Now I cant talk or be heard by anyone on xbox party chat and modern...
  5. W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Randomly Blocked a game I play and I cant unblock.: Sorry im pissed but wtf. Ive been playing this game all year ad now W10 clmes up with, blocked for your protection. WTF. I csnt run as admin, there is no box to uncheck in the properties, i tried turning off the local security thing. Im freakin mad. Im the admin of my laptop...
  6. Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes".: Cant Find "Theme" ////////// "%windir%/Resources/Themes". I have already installed UltraUXThemePatcher but every time i run it I go back to download Site *Huh 146161
  7. cant purchess game from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant purchess game from microsoft store: i have windows 10 but when i go to buy age of empires 2 it says error on all cards an paypal anybody else have the same problem or ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-purchess-game-from-microsoft-store/07a6061d-7774-483e-9db1-9d04664b8c22"
  8. Cant Switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Switch out of S Mode: Hi All - New to forum, but moderate experience with PCs. Im having trouble switching from S Mode on a new Dell laptop Inspiron 3000. In the Microsoft Store, I click "Get", and then it should make progress... Instead, a pop-up comes up that says "Try again later", and...
  9. I cant sign into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant sign into my microsoft account: After i updated my Minecraft ps4 to bedrock edition i couldn't sign into my microsoft account,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-microsoft-account/2f421160-b304-4e53-be38-eef4f4f499f6
  10. cant install app in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant install app in microsoft store: I have appmin my library and when click install I'm getting message that I own this app already. I have reinstalled microsoft store, but it didnt help. if this app is somewhere in my PC how to remove it and install again? thanks...