Windows 10: Cant see windows seven ?

Discus and support Cant see windows seven ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all in windows 10 explorer I can't see windows 7 ssd ?, but from windows 7 explorer I can see windows 10 and 7 ?*Think Duel boot of win 7 and 10 74975 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by web, Jan 14, 2017.

1. WEB
    web Win User

Cant see windows seven ?

Hi all in windows 10 explorer I can't see windows 7 ssd ?, but from windows 7 explorer I can see windows 10 and 7 ?*Think Duel boot of win 7 and 10

:)

2. Windows 10 corrupting my Windows seven drive

I dual boot my computer with Windows seven and Windows 10. Every time I boot into windows 10 it says it is repairing the windows seven drive happens to be E: drive. Then when I boot into Windows Seven Windows Seven runs scan disk and has to repair corrupted
    files. What is going on and can I prevent windows 10 from seeing the other drives.

triumphd17, Jan 14, 2017
  3. MightyX Win User
    Windows 10

I cant run a videogame they never updated it past windows 7 can I run windows seven instead of windows 10 somehow? but still run windows 10 later after I reboot

MightyX, Jan 14, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Cant see windows seven ?

Add a drive letter for it in disk management. Press Winodws + X keys. Select Disk Management in the list that pops up. Right click on the Windows 7 partition. Select Change Drive Letter and Path. Add the drive letter you want it to have.

NavyLCDR, Jan 14, 2017
Thema:

Cant see windows seven ?

1. Cant see windows seven ? - Similar Threads - Cant seven

2. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  3. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant seem to find my bluetooth: i have looked and i cant figure out how to turn on bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth/84f6c6e0-325f-4fa9-93e6-60a0d075e3e1
  4. i cant seem to find my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  7. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  8. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant type the number seven on my keyboard: When I try to type the number "seven" on my keyboard, it doesnt work. The only time the number registers is when i am putting in my pin to unlock my computer. All of my number keys work but the number seven. I have tried multiple different keyboards and have the same problem...
  9. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant type the number seven on my keyboard: When I try to type the number "seven" on my keyboard, it doesnt work. The only time the number registers is when i am putting in my pin to unlock my computer. All of my number keys work but the number seven. I have tried multiple different keyboards and have the same problem...
  10. I cant type the number seven on my keyboard