Windows 10: Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

Discus and support Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay, so, I checked the list of hardware requirements and my computer will run Windows 10 just fine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium and according to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeiohYuffie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

Okay, so, I checked the list of hardware requirements and my computer will run Windows 10 just fine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium and according to my Windows Updater I am all up to date. I tried all the troubleshooting suggestions provided by Microsoft including running THEIR troubleshooter. It told me that my edition of windows was not supported and that I was out of date.

I looked everywhere for someone with the same problem, but I have found nothing. I assume this is either rare or a user error?

:)

MeiohYuffie, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

Brink, Aug 8, 2015
  5. purplemtn Win User
    MeiohYuffie
    This may or may Not be of help .

Don't worry about the "Get Windows 10 app" at this time.

Instead you may want to try to download Windows 10 from Microsoft's website: Windows 10 . Just be cautious that you want to do an upgrade, not a clean install! If you do a clean install, Windows 10 will not activate. You would need a new product key for that. But if you do an upgrade, your product key from Win 7/8/8.1 will carry over to your Win 10. Once you've completed the upgrade and checked that Windows is activated, you can do a clean reinstall if necessary.

Please read all of the above site"Windows 10" for more information

purplemtn, Aug 8, 2015
  6. Thank you guys so much, my download went off without a hitch thanks to your links! @purplemtn @Brink

MeiohYuffie, Aug 9, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app"

1. Can't seem to get the "Get Windows 10 app" - Similar Threads - Can't seem app

2. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  3. Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azurewebsite Popup virus - Can't seem to get rid of it...: It pops up every three minutes no matter what I do. It says all over the internet that both Malwarebyte's and Malwarebyte's Adware, as well as MS Defender will all easily get rid of it. But that hasn't been my case. I've also tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. None of them...
  4. Can't seem to get rid of PUA:Win32/NetFilter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't seem to get rid of PUA:Win32/NetFilter: Hi!So I've been for 2 whole days now, scanning the PC with MSERT, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. The prior and the latter present a clean result, however Windows Defender, after a full scan, always ends up showing up the PUA linked below. Whenever I click to remove it...
  5. Can't get Windows apps installed

Can't get Windows apps installed: Hi, I've been trying to install a game from the Microsoft Store "Minecraft for Windows 10: Trial" But it is stuck on Starting download...I've tried resetting Microsoft Store, I tried reinstalling it, But nothing is working.And when I also try updating apps from the "Get...
  6. Apps can't get to microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps can't get to microphone: I have a Windows 10 PC where nobody can hear me, regardless of whether it's zoom, google meets, etc. I don't think it's the apps - multiple programs are impacted. I don't think it's hardware - in control panel, I can tell that Windows can hear me because the little bar...
  7. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  8. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  9. Windows 10 Camera app can't get video.

Windows 10 Camera app can't get video.: I can take photos fine, but when I take a video, the screen turns black for a second and stops the video. It does show the video in the Photos app, but tells me, "We can't open this file, it looks like it was renamed or moved." I didn't do anything to it....
  10. Still Have v1803. Can't Seem to Get v1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still Have v1803. Can't Seem to Get v1809: As of December 19, 2018 I still have version 1803 of Windows 10 Pro on one of my PCs. Fortunately I did not get the original release of the October, 2018 update before it was pulled. I did get the November and December, 2018 updates on schedule. No problems installing them...