Windows 10: Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?

Discus and support Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, After reading how folks on this forum swear by Macrium Reflect I decided to give it a shot. To make a long story short I downloaded and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by 2harts4ever, May 2, 2017.

1. Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?

Hi,

After reading how folks on this forum swear by Macrium Reflect I decided to give it a shot. To make a long story short I downloaded and Installed Macrium Reflect Free today but when I went to register on their help forum I was told that Free Version users can't post on the forum.

Is this correct?

Thanks and regards,

:)

2harts4ever, May 2, 2017
  2. Time Lady Win User

System Backup to External Hard Drive Fails

I gave up on the inbuilt backup, I now use Macrium Relect free.

Time Lady, May 2, 2017
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Restoring System Image

If you have a
    Seagate
    or a
    WD
    drive in your computer then you can get a free sawn-off version of Acronis TI for system imaging. These versions are good ones; they merely lack scheduling capabilities.

Many people use
    Macrium Relect [free]
    for their system imaging.

You have at least a year to move away from Windows system images to another utility. Hardly, "in the very near future".

Denis

Tryx3, May 2, 2017
  4. RolandJS Win User

Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?

Correct; they only support and allow exchanges of information by license-holders, holders of the pay-for MRs.

RolandJS, May 2, 2017
  5. Hi RolandJS,

I appreciate the fast reply.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?

1. Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum? - Similar Threads - Can't seem register

2. Can't unsubscribe from a forum.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't unsubscribe from a forum.: I am trying to unsubscribe from a forum but there is no box to click unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unsubscribe-from-a-forum/caa67c9a-31ae-4606-bff6-ff16cd382233
  3. how to register in Xamarin forums

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to register in Xamarin forums: I am trying to register in Xamarin forums and the registration page just hangs up when I hit the submit button. I need to ask a question and cannot post a new question or reply to existing threads. Why????????? And why doesn't xamarin and visual studio show as categories...
  4. Macrium Relect Free recovery drive allow system files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Relect Free recovery drive allow system files?: On a learning curve for making disk images (not clones) for my desktop and wife's laptop, both Windows 10. I need to determine a storage size for the recovery drive USB using the Macrium Reflect tutorial, but there's a variable I'm unclear on. Will be ordering USB's when...
  5. Windows Doesn't Seem to Register Some Text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Doesn't Seem to Register Some Text: (I don't know what category to put this in, and Devices and Drivers seemed like the best fit.) December 15th, 2019 was a day like any other, until I went to work on a YouTube video and noticed that plenty of chunks of text were missing from the program I use. I closed it,...
  6. Can't register Isilo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't register Isilo: I just purchased Isilo, thinking I would receive a registration code, but I didn't. So what now? It's still asking for a registration code and I've got nothing. I've searched for answers and nobody seems to be having this problem. Am I missing something?...
  7. Help registering on the Classic Shell Forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help registering on the Classic Shell Forum: I must be tired. I am trying to register but I just dont get their captcha test. Screenshot of what it looks like 113776
  8. Looking for THE forum for Macrium Reflect 7.1

Looking for THE forum for Macrium Reflect 7.1: Not sure if this forum is the place for this question, but I'm trying to learn how to create an incremental backup using MR 7.1. I haven't found any other place that has been helpful. Until now, I have, for years, made full images of my drives for backup. But it takes so long...
  9. Macrium image seemed slow

Macrium image seemed slow: I used Macrium (free) latest version tonight to create a full image of my C drive (Samsung evo SSD), 230 gb used plus the secondary mechanical I drive, 180 gb used. So about 410 gb in all to do the image from scratch. It took about 1 hour 50 minutes. The transfer rate...
  10. Macrium Relect, constant errors

Macrium Relect, constant errors: This has been going on for awhile. I'm using the free version (6.2). When it goes to backup, it's always coming up with the same error message. This is the error in the log. Backup Aborted! - Error reading Image file The last successful backup was on the 11th of this...