Windows 10: Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10

Discus and support Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Please help, four days now and cant send emails! 11678 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mnawawy, Aug 1, 2015.

1. mnawawy Win User

Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10

Please help, four days now and cant send emails!

:)

mnawawy, Aug 1, 2015

2. Importing a PST file to WIndows Mail App

Hi I have just upgraded to WIN 10 from Win 7. I was using MS Outlook for my business email and want to use the outlook app available as a part of Win 10. But cant seem to be able to import the pst file to the app. Any ideas on how it can be done?

AtulAgnihotri, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Outlook and Win 10

Since upgrading to Win 10 I am unable to send emails in Outlook. Does anyone know how to sort this ?

neilmacmillan, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Megahead Win User

Yes. I have the same problem.
    Please help.

Megahead, Aug 2, 2015
  5. mnawawy Win User
    Dear,

I found a solution
    go to search and type CMD
    don't press enter
    just go up and you will find the result for cmd on the top of same window
    right click and choose as administrator
    then on the CMD write sfc/scannow
    and leave it to scan till complete
    please close all windows will scanning
    After finish, open outlook and check the send/receive button

ITS working dear *Smile

Great day to all

mnawawy, Aug 2, 2015
  6. HiLine Win User
    Worked for me too *Party
    Thanks mnawawy!!!

HiLine, Aug 18, 2015
  7. Dch48 Win User
    My Outlook 2007 works perfectly. I guess it's version 12 though.

Dch48, Aug 19, 2015
  8. dlamons Win User

I found a solution
    go to search and type CMD
    don't press enter
    just go up and you will find the result for cmd on the top of same window
    right click and choose as administrator
    then on the CMD write sfc/scannow
    and leave it to scan till complete
    please close all windows will scanning
    After finish, open outlook and check the send/receive button

ITS working dear *Smile

Great day to all[/QUOTE]

dlamons, Aug 20, 2015
  9. dlamons Win User
    From what screen are you typing CMD into search???

dlamons, Aug 20, 2015
  10. Berton Win User
    I right-click the start button and choose either Search or one of the 2 command prompt choices about halfway up or down the list.

Berton, Aug 20, 2015
  11. FrankK Win User
    I had same problem. Run scannow which found and fixed a number of errors. Reran and showed no errors.
    Problem did not fix itself until I rebooted my PC but all fixed now.

Thanks for the advice.

FrankK, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant send emails using Outlook 10 after upgrading to Win 10 - Similar Threads - Cant send emails

2. Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Win-10 Cannot send email to one address: Hello, Started getting the following error while trying to send email via Outlook 2016. Tried to send to the same email from WebMail and was able to do so. Mail provider says (i think they're right) its an Outlook issue. Windows - 19042.1110, 20H2...
  3. Spam email using my name Outlook Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spam email using my name Outlook Win 10: I was sending a copy of an email to myself and noticed that my "number 1" suggested email had suddenly become some unknown randon email using my name.Outlook Win 10. Traced it back to a junk mail trying to send me an "invoice" which opened a html of a copy of the hotmail...
  4. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Auto upgrade to Win 10 - now Outlook 2019 cannot send email "send/receive error"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto upgrade to Win 10 - now Outlook 2019 cannot send email "send/receive error": As subject line states. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-upgrade-to-win-10-now-outlook-2019-cannot/b26b2fd0-5ed3-478d-a72b-388fcf4968d7
  6. cant send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant send emails: I'm using windows 10. I am receiving emails but can not send. Keep getting error message: 'There was an error while sending your message' The message ends up in the draft folder. Can you advise? Tony...
  7. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  8. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  9. MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade: MS Outlook will not send email after windows 10 upgrade I loaded windows 10 from windows 7 and found that MS outlook would not send email. After searching google I found a reference to the SFC tool. close outlook Open a command prompt in the administrator level run...
  10. Cant search emails in Outlook 2013 (365) after windows 10 upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Cant search emails in Outlook 2013 (365) after windows 10 upgrade: after upgrading to Windows 10, i'm not able to search inbox in outlook to find any existing emails. I use office 365, which I believe is outlook 2013?! It comes up with an error saying 'search results may be incomplete because items are being indexed'. clicking on it, it...