Windows 10: Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

Discus and support Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got assistance from a Microsoft employee through the Get Help App, and when I pressed on "End Chat" and the Feedback Panel appeared, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dave Martins, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

I just got assistance from a Microsoft employee through the Get Help App, and when I pressed on "End Chat" and the Feedback Panel appeared, I mistakenly clicked out of the Get Help App window and the Feedback panel disappeared, with seemingly no way to get it to appear again so I couldn't send my feedback in the end and had to just close the app window which is a shame because the person deserved an Excellent, by the way :/

Was there something I was missing?

More of a shout out to Microsoft because they may be failing to collect the correct data on support service trough the Get Help App if this happens frequently. I also don't want to send the wrong feedback next time, especially if people deserve to be praised for their good work.

I'm on Windows 10 April's Update build 1803 with everything up to date.

Also opened a feedback post on the Feedback Hub (it's fitting, right? Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App :p)

Cheers.

:)

Dave Martins, Aug 23, 2018
  2. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Need to accept "Untrusted Certificate" to be able to send emails using Outlook Mail app

We tried replicating this on our end but we can't seem to simulate it. We suggest fielding this to our Feedback Hub for our engineers to be aware of it. To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Let us know if you have any issues with using our Feedback hub.

Billy Med, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

Switch to game chat on windows Xbox app?

Hi,

Talking to a friend can only be done in party on Xbox on Windows 10. However, it is a nice idea to have a game chat with the Xbox app on Windows 10. We suggest that you send this as a feedback and suggestions through the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App

1. Can't send Feedback after ending chat on Get Help App - Similar Threads - Can't send Feedback

2. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  3. Support CHAT in GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support CHAT in GET HELP: Having an issue accessing a Microsoft Account on a new machine. The specific issue not covered by any of the articles. Can't get a CHAT started; only gives me the COMMUNITY option...
  4. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  5. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  6. Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect to Work Account, Get Help App, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store: The first time I noticed this problem is when most of the Office app showed "Connecting...." I logged out and tried to login again but failed.So here are the things that I CAN"T DO:Connect to work account Microsoft 365, including: from Windows 10 Setting and Mail app: Shows...
  7. Chat ended bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chat ended bug: Everytime i try to talk with costumer support it shows chat has ended... even though the person cant talk in the other end i can talk back as the box is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-ended-bug/9dd60192-c4fb-430f-b283-1a6a1a71dd04
  8. Get Help App - Weird chat URL?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get Help App - Weird chat URL?: Hi All-I was trying to get account support, I was directed to use the "Get Help" app. It auto opened from one of the Microsoft websites. I noticed when the chat opened in Microsoft Edge, it was from the URL "https://widget.rave.office.net/chat removing the rest Is this a...
  9. Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get Help App - Support Chat Scam?: LIVE CHAT SCAM: Hello I don't use Reddit that much but I don't know where to turn. Has anyone else been having weird occurrences with Microsoft Live Chat support? I can't tell if it's 100% a scam. The first time I tried was through the Get Help app on the laptop itself. It...
  10. I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app: I wanted to complain about having to do a system restore where evidentally all my drivers had been changed and I am thinking KB4497165 was to blame because I noticed it after I restored sitting in windows update wanting to install (again I assume). I wanted to log feedback so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 problem turbo button asus rog pg279q