Windows 10: Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had Windows 7 on the main computer at home. The printer was attached to that computer, with sharing turned on. Other computers in the house, some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coach2live, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10

I had Windows 7 on the main computer at home. The printer was attached to that computer, with sharing turned on. Other computers in the house, some upgraded to Windows 10 and some not, could all use the printer. Now i have upgraded that desktop to Windows 10, and no one else can print to the printer. How do I fix this?

(NOTE: This is not about sharing files. This is about sharing a device.)

:)

coach2live, Oct 10, 2015

2. how to share internet in window 10

i have share printer & file via d-link but can't share internet in window 10 how to resolve this problem

tapandhilu4u, Oct 10, 2015
  3. atcoparts Win User
    can't install shared printer in windows 10

hi Good Day!

Why I can't install shared printer in my windows 10 laptop?

atcoparts, Oct 10, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10

Easier to just get a network print spooler to allow you to serve it through the network, not through a computer.

bro67, Oct 10, 2015
  5. UKMedia Win User
    Hi

If you open Print Management and then left click on your printer within >Custom Filters>All Printers. Select Manage Sharing, is 'Share this printer' selected?

Regards

UKMedia, Oct 11, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    That's how I did it with an HP Laserjet and HP Officejet attached to my Router via Ethernet cable. Nice thing is any computer I install the software on can print to them, no sharing involved, any Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10

1. Can't Share A Printer in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Share Printer

2. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to shared printer: Hi,My computer I'm connecting from is a Windows 11 laptop, while the other PC is a Windows 10.I can connect to the shared printer from the Administrator login, however if I login as a standard user they cannot connect to it. It says 0x00000004f1 - Windows cannot connect to...
  3. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to shared printer: Hi,My computer I'm connecting from is a Windows 11 laptop, while the other PC is a Windows 10.I can connect to the shared printer from the Administrator login, however if I login as a standard user they cannot connect to it. It says 0x00000004f1 - Windows cannot connect to...
  4. Can't access shared printer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared printer.: I have a windows 10 PC with a shared printer but every time I want to access the shared printer from other PC it always prompt that cannot connect to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-shared-printer/a2f02dd8-32ff-487e-8ecf-54c93365a1ac
  5. Can't access shared printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access shared printer.: I have a windows 10 PC with a shared printer but every time I want to access the shared printer from other PC it always prompt that cannot connect to printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-shared-printer/a2f02dd8-32ff-487e-8ecf-54c93365a1ac
  6. Can't access shared printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Error can't share printer on window 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error can't share printer on window 10 22h2: When i share print Canon 2900 in window 10 22h2, i has eror "Remote connections to the print spooler are blocked by a policy set on your machine". My computer installer KIS 2022...
  8. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to shared printer: I can't connect to shared printer from another computer. My computer using windows 11 since January 2022. But after update to 22H2 my printer list has lost, and then I can't connect to shared printer from another computer with error code 0x00000bc4. The other computer who...
  9. Can't connect to shared printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to shared printer: I can't connect to shared printer from another computer. My computer using windows 11 since January 2022. But after update to 22H2 my printer list has lost, and then I can't connect to shared printer from another computer with error code 0x00000bc4. The other computer who...
  10. Can't Connect To Shared Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect To Shared Printer: Hi, I have a 2 desktops and a laptop all running Windows 10 Home. I have a Homegroup that is working and I can see and access the shared folders on each machine. I can see and connect to the printer on Desktop 2 from the laptop but not Desktop 1's printer. That...