Windows 10: can't sleep

Discus and support can't sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have windows 10 and computer will not sleep. sometimes shutting down then starting right up again. I am versed in all the typical fixes which none of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wjvision1, Aug 28, 2015.

1. wjvision1 Win User

can't sleep

have windows 10 and computer will not sleep. sometimes shutting down then starting right up again. I am versed in all the typical fixes which none of them worked. all drivers are up to date

:)

wjvision1, Aug 28, 2015

2. Unable to wake up from sleep and other issues on Windows 10.

Dell desktop won't reboot after sleep. Has to unplug, wait, then it works and then sleep and stop working. Emails Accounts won't sync for days. Can't open sign in options. Can't delete accounts...

Original title: Dell Inspiron desktop won't reboot after sleep

Marie Wassef, Aug 28, 2015
  3. windows 10 sleep mode

I downloaded Windows 10 and now have the sleep mode problem - on steroids. Even when I turn the PC off, it automatically drops into sleep mode after rebooting. I can't get it out of sleep mode! Help!!??

Mark E Lang, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

can't sleep

1. can't sleep - Similar Threads - can't sleep

2. PC can't enter sleep mode even though the driver that causes it has been overridden.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC can't enter sleep mode even though the driver that causes it has been overridden.: Hello,So [DRIVER] Legacy Kernel Caller is preventing my PC from sleeping. It started happening after I connected Universal Audio Volt 1 audio interface.powercfg /requests shows no issues when I unplug the Volt 1.Windows 10 is updated.Power options media sharing thingy is...
  3. My computer will go to sleep but I can't wake it up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will go to sleep but I can't wake it up.: I am running Windows 11 build 22631.2506. My computer will go to sleep after a long period of time but won't wake up via the mouse, keyboard, or power button. Here are the things that I have tried. This didn't start happening until I bought a large 49" Samsung curved display....
  4. My computer will go to sleep but I can't wake it up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will go to sleep but I can't wake it up.: I am running Windows 11 build 22631.2506. My computer will go to sleep after a long period of time but won't wake up via the mouse, keyboard, or power button. Here are the things that I have tried. This didn't start happening until I bought a large 49" Samsung curved display....
  5. Can't use most of the keys on my keyboard after PC goes into sleep mode/shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use most of the keys on my keyboard after PC goes into sleep mode/shuts down: Whenever my laptop shuts down, after I boot it again/wake it up from the sleep mode, it seems like some part of my USB keyboard isn't connected since I can't use any keys besides letters such as ctrl, caps lock, shift, the functions keys, arrows etc. and I have to unplug it...
  6. Can't use most of the keys on my keyboard after PC goes into sleep mode/shuts down

Can't use most of the keys on my keyboard after PC goes into sleep mode/shuts down: Whenever my laptop shuts down, after I boot it again/wake it up from the sleep mode, it seems like some part of my USB keyboard isn't connected since I can't use any keys besides letters such as ctrl, caps lock, shift, the functions keys, arrows etc. and I have to unplug it...
  7. Can't use most of the keys on my keyboard after PC goes into sleep mode/shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Hard drive can't connect and corroupts system after sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive can't connect and corroupts system after sleep.: Hello, Windows 10 user here. Yesterday I put my pc on sleep, when I woke it back up I realized that my hard drives were inaccessible. So I restarted my PC. This time they were completely gone. When I tried to open Manage > Disk Managment I realized it doesn't open. Just a...
  9. Hard drive can't connect and corroupts system after sleep.

Hard drive can't connect and corroupts system after sleep.: Hello, Windows 10 user here. Yesterday I put my pc on sleep, when I woke it back up I realized that my hard drives were inaccessible. So I restarted my PC. This time they were completely gone. When I tried to open Manage > Disk Managment I realized it doesn't open. Just a...
  10. Hard drive can't connect and corroupts system after sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware