Windows 10: Cant Switch to local account

Discus and support Cant Switch to local account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello so when i first got windows 10 i had a local account and used it as normal then for some reason i added my microsoft account and now everytime i... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jay2OR, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Jay2OR Win User

Cant Switch to local account

Hello so when i first got windows 10 i had a local account and used it as normal then for some reason i added my microsoft account and now everytime i log in i need to use the microsoft account, just now i tried to switch it to the local account and i got this error any ideas?

:)

Jay2OR, Jan 8, 2016

2. can't switch microsoft account to local account

thanks for your help. but still not working with same error

cesioraihandary, Jan 8, 2016
  3. CryDragon Win User
    can't switch microsoft account to local account

Oh my god finally a working solution, and such a simple one... I thought that I'd never fix it, thanks a lot!

CryDragon, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Jay2OR Win User
    i tried this and still same error

Jay2OR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant Switch to local account - Similar Threads - Cant Switch local

2. i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my Microsoft account.: Hi i hope you can help , i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my microsoft account. I don't have the option to add an microsoft account from my local account either??? When i try and sign in with microsoft account it says i need an app to do this...
  3. i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my Microsoft account.: Hi i hope you can help , i switched to my local account and now cant switch back to my microsoft account. I don't have the option to add an microsoft account from my local account either??? When i try and sign in with microsoft account it says i need an app to do this...
  4. Cant switch to Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant switch to Local Account: My laptop is windows edu 11, I got the activation from my school.Yesterday, my laptop infected by malware, so I reset it with clean Instalation, then I have to login with my school or work account.I dont wanna use this account I want to use local / my private account, But I...
  5. Cant switch to Local Account

Cant switch to Local Account: My laptop is windows edu 11, I got the activation from my school.Yesterday, my laptop infected by malware, so I reset it with clean Instalation, then I have to login with my school or work account.I dont wanna use this account I want to use local / my private account, But I...
  6. Cant switch accounts

Cant switch accounts: Hi whenever I use my computer it is windows 10, I am in the insider but whenever I want to use a different account I click on it to login and it loads but then when it is finished loading the sign in button appears again, and when I click it, it does nothing, these accounts...
  7. Switch to a Local Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Switch to a Local Account: I am trying to set up a local account after I have a Microsoft account set up. But it appears there is no option to add a local user when I go through the Settings, Your Account section. Why is this?...
  8. Switch to local account or reinstall with local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch to local account or reinstall with local account: Hello. So i am new to Win 10, and recently did a Windows 10 Home edition test install on a separate harddrive (using Win 7 atm). I installed using the Microsoft account method, as i thought this was the only option. I recently found out that it is possible to install Win 10...
  9. Cant switch from work account to local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant switch from work account to local account: My settings on my computer are broken. I need to switch form work account to local account. However, I can't switch because settings are broken. Settings will open like normal. However, nothing but the search bar and "Settings" shows when I open it up. The search is flawed....
  10. Switching to a local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching to a local account: When I switch to a different account it says, "Switch to a local account". Can the account I’m switching to be accessed by anyone in my area?...