Windows 10: Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

Discus and support Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There was some type of update that was done and ever since, I don't have a wifi icon and airplane mode is on and greyed out. The network icon is also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MargieSmith2, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

There was some type of update that was done and ever since, I don't have a wifi icon and airplane mode is on and greyed out. The network icon is also greyed out. Also, the Windows Security Center Service has bern disabled. I really don't know what to do. I have an HP Laptop.

:)

MargieSmith2, Jul 20, 2018

2. Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode

That is exactly my problem, i can't turn off wifi from the system tray, unless you turn on the airplane mode *Sad

yohanestheda, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode

my laptop don't have a wifi function button, unfortunately *Sad, only airplane mode function button, which turn on and off the airplane mode

i can turn the wifi off from there, but somehow it really disturbing to open settings and go to the airplane mode only to turn off the wifi, instead of going to the notification bar.

Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On [​IMG]

is there any solution you guys know? *Sad

yohanestheda, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

1. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On - Similar Threads - Can't Turn Airplane

2. how to turn off wifi when activating airplane mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn off wifi when activating airplane mode: my wifi wont turn off when activating airplane mode like it stays on after i activated airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-wifi-when-activating-airplane-mode/dba67066-759e-490e-b4c6-dbbc8a860957
  3. Can't turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't turn off airplane mode: Hey guys Have a magic problem with my laptop - 2 days ago it's magically turned on an airplane mode with blocking of wifi connections and can't be turned off... I've tried to turn it off using different areas but an ability to turn it off is blocked everywhere. Given a try...
  4. Why can't I turn off airplane mode?

Why can't I turn off airplane mode?: Why can't I turn off airplane mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-off-airplane-mode/1234db98-00fb-40cb-8c37-9f79ed3534c5
  5. turn airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn airplane mode off: I no longer have WIFI and cannot turn airplane mode off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-airplane-mode-off/1b9338c2-2c4a-4d36-9d01-d777628f3aa1
  6. Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.

Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.: While on my laptop on my home wifi my cat walked across my keyboard and somehow put me into airplane mode. Now I can’t get out of airplane mode or turn wifi on. When I try to turn wifi on I get a message “No Wi-Fi Networks Found”. I know the network is available, my phone is...
  7. windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode: i have tried everything... can't get out of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-turn-off-airplane-mode/83ca2b52-9e98-44dc-9c33-928b3eb9707c
  8. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  9. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  10. Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode

Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode: I recently bought an ASUS a456ur, and had windows 10 anniversary update installed into it. I had this problem: i can't turn off the wifi unless i turn on the airplane mode, and make all the connection turned off, including bluetooth, which i needed to connect to a bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop lattitude 3540 windows 10 airplane mode stuck

2. how to turn off air plane mode when wifi card is removed