Windows 10: Can't turn off battery/power saving mode

Discus and support Can't turn off battery/power saving mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Any time I restart my laptop and I go to performance settings power saving mode is turned on. If i set to high performance, then it doesn't recognizing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CsabaL, Nov 2, 2016.

1. CsabaL Win User

Can't turn off battery/power saving mode

Any time I restart my laptop and I go to performance settings power saving mode is turned on. If i set to high performance, then it doesn't recognizing it and turns power saving back again after restart. If i change advanced settings under power saving mode and set everything to high performance, then it saves the settings, but there are no changes in use. Youtube lags when scrolling or when watching videos. What is the problem? Anyone had similar problems?
    My laptop has i7 intel 2,2 ghz, 8gb ddr4 ram and 256gb ssd. Windows was installed a month a go.

:)

CsabaL, Nov 2, 2016

2. N85 Power save mode

I just checked on my phone. I turned on power saving mode, then i turned the phone off. I then turned the phone back on again and mine also turned off the power saving mode too. The phone does a battery check when you turn it on, and if there's enough battery
    then they must automatically disable power saving mode. I think the phones are meant to do this, i don't think it's a problem personally.

car_guy143, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Cant get N8 off of power saving mode,

To turn off power saving mode tap somewhere near the battery icon then from the pop up tap the battery icon. Now tap "deactivate power saving ".

When you are in power saving mode you won't be able to send or receive email or browse the web.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 2, 2016
Thema:

Can't turn off battery/power saving mode

1. Can't turn off battery/power saving mode - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. Power saving mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power saving mode: Whenever I am not plugged in as soon as my laptop reaches around 35-40% the power saver mode automatically switches on. My power saver settings are set to turn on at 15%. Please help....
  3. Power save mode

Power save mode: hello I just bought my first NMVE M.2 and when i installed the Windows every time I open my pc after Motherboard logo appearmy pc just enter power saving mode so please help me to solve it Thx for your time...
  4. Power save mode turns off monitors but they immediately come back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power save mode turns off monitors but they immediately come back on: Power save mode turns off my monitors but they immediately turn back on. This problem used to be caused by my razer tartarus being recognized as a video game controller but now the problem happens with it unplugged. The computer waking itself from power save mode prevents it...
  5. Power save mode turns off monitors but they immediately come back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power save mode turns off monitors but they immediately come back on: Power save mode turns off my monitors but they immediately turn back on. This problem used to be caused by my razer tartarus being recognized as a video game controller but now the problem happens with it unplugged. The computer waking itself from power save mode prevents it...
  6. Power save mode turns off monitors but they immediately come back on

7. Save power mode when on battery or plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Save power mode when on battery or plugged in: [ATTACH] Hey guys, Since v1903, unplugging or plugging in my AC adapter does not restore my desired power mode. By default, I would like my laptop to default to Battery Saver power mode when it is not plugged in and Better Performance power mode when it is plugged...
  8. While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...: Happens 100% of the times for me in version 1909 on my SB2 Does this happens to other devices on 1909? this is the link to the feedback hub submitted by /u/vctrsamp [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't turn battery saver off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn battery saver off: when my laptop is unplugged, even if it has 100%, the battery saver is on. I switch it to off in settings, then it automatically resets to on, and I cant switch it off....
  10. Display turns off at timer for power save, but then turns back on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display turns off at timer for power save, but then turns back on: Hi I have set power saving for display to go to sleep after 3 minutes of inactivity when plugged in. And after 3 minutes, display powers off. But then shortly after that it turns back on. And then later off again. I have newer timed this intervals for turning on and second...