Windows 10: cant uninstall antivirus program

Discus and support cant uninstall antivirus program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a free AVG antivirus program instaled and now i have purchased another and want to install it but i am not able to uninstall this AVG program... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TeresaCorbett1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. cant uninstall antivirus program

i have a free AVG antivirus program instaled and now i have purchased another and want to install it but i am not able to uninstall this AVG program

:)

TeresaCorbett1, Jul 25, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused cant uninstall antivirus program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 25, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 25, 2018
  4. cant uninstall antivirus program

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

cant uninstall antivirus program

1. cant uninstall antivirus program - Similar Threads - cant uninstall antivirus

2. Antivirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program: I'm so stress of finding third party antivirus program that has low cpu usage. All antivirus programs have high cpu usage after their updates. I will just install antimalware scanner is enough without installing antivirus. Is it safe enough?...
  3. Antivirus Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Program: If I install antivirus program and Windows defenders will be disabled automatically, is it blocking genshin impact and if genshin preinstallation and update comes, is it blocking genshin?...
  4. cant install or uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install or uninstall programs: when i try to install a program, the 'install' screen just crashes. when i try to uninstall a program, the 'uninstall' screen also crashes. i also i can't launch discord, device manager and many other windows apps i'm wondering if i have a virus on my computer. submitted...
  5. Cant uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant uninstall a program: For some reason my AURA app stopped working and wont let me change my LED's. so i started deleting everything from the app so i could re install it but cant seem to get the actual program to uninstall. when i try a RunDLL messege comes up saying the module could not be found...
  6. i cant uninstall the adaware antivirus

i cant uninstall the adaware antivirus: hi please i cannot uninstall the adaware antivirus software on my system. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-adaware-antivirus/bee269b6-94be-49ac-9172-9da017d6e16a
  7. Cant uninstall a program windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant uninstall a program windows 10: Something happened after the last major windows update and something happened with iTunes and other apple windows programs. and what ive done since has probably made it worse. after doing all of the following windows still thinks there is a version of iTunes installed I...
  8. Cant uninstall a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant uninstall a program: i try to uninstall app but it shows error as shown in picture .Kindly tell me how to fix ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/d963d621-1f31-4df0-8443-07d0699bbc62
  9. Uninstall programs using batch file(Mainly antivirus)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall programs using batch file(Mainly antivirus): I am trying to write a batch file to find antivirus installed on Windows 7,8,10. The need is like the project is trying to change firewall rules as per requirement for client machines. The clients who are windows machines should have a firewall configured with certain...
  10. Uninstall antivirus

Uninstall antivirus: how do i uninstall my antivirus in win 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/uninstall-antivirus/8a442bc0-fa5c-46e9-8db9-69404e879348"