Windows 10: Can't update my computer

Discus and support Can't update my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I begin to update my computer and it gets to around 98% and tells me "we could't complete the update" "undoing changes" I'm getting the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TobyyPlays, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Can't update my computer

I begin to update my computer and it gets to around 98% and tells me "we could't complete the update" "undoing changes"

I'm getting the error code 0x800f0922

This has been happening since 7/10/2018

:)

TobyyPlays, Aug 2, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can't update my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 2, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't update my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't update my computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Can't update my computer

1. Can't update my computer - Similar Threads - Can't update computer

2. Can't update Pin to log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Pin to log into my computer: When I went to log into my office computer today I was greeted by a message that said to change my PIN. When I went to change it, it wanted me to verify with and email or phone number. The problem is I no longer have access to either that phone number or email anymore. I...
  3. Can't update Pin to log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't update Pin to log into my computer: When I went to log into my office computer today I was greeted by a message that said to change my PIN. When I went to change it, it wanted me to verify with and email or phone number. The problem is I no longer have access to either that phone number or email anymore. I...
  4. Can't update Pin to log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer: After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-mar-update-cant-win10-cant-access-my/06c93d10-0677-48e0-8847-695521ad3908
  6. I can't update my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update my computer.: Please help it says Some setting are managed by your organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/a8fa53ca-fd54-4ff9-b4c9-10e4521e1e21
  7. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: Every time i try to update my PC it says "Some settings are managed by your organization" please help.I can't even enter my windows firewall and windows antivirus,it looks like it's been deleted.I havent tryed to instal some malicious apps or programs.Thanks....
  8. I can't update my computer.

I can't update my computer.: It says "Your settings are managed by your organizattion" and it's been stuck like this for over 5 months now.Please help!My oc is in a big danger of losing privacy....
  9. I can't update my computer

I can't update my computer: I keep getting 0xca00a000 , and 0x800703f9errors. I have tried regsvr32.exe, ResetWUEng.cmd, sfc /scannow, DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, net start bits, netsh winsock reset- still no joy Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64...
  10. I Can't Update My Computer

I Can't Update My Computer: How To I Change Drive 1 To 0 Because My C: Drive in 0 it has 28gb size I can't update because Not Enough Space In My C: Storage In my D: 500Gb Pls Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-my-computer/f351afea-5dd1-4884-afe9-6fcdfdafc06a