Windows 10: Can't Update win10

Discus and support Can't Update win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; First of all, I'm new here and I'm from Chile (non english native speaker). So, I apologize myself if I'm somewhat hard to read. Thing is that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PanxoGaming, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Can't Update win10

First of all, I'm new here and I'm from Chile (non english native speaker). So, I apologize myself if I'm somewhat hard to read. Thing is that I'm kinda desperated for help with this problem.

My computer has been trying to update since like 2 months ago and it's really getting anoying at this point. I've checked for all kind of solutions here but seems like there's something specific that I haven't tried. Problem is idk what that is...

I detected that the following updates causing trouble are this ones:

Security Update for Adobe Flash Player

Microsoft Windows kb4054505

Last thing I tried was uninstalling adobe flash player and reinstalling it from the official website, but when I restarded my computer it seemed to have worked till 99% or at last it didn't get stucked where it was before. Then it was all undone and now it's bugging me with the updates again...

Each time I turn on my computer it starts trying to update even when I've used cmd pomts to stop that. When it's on and win10 started, it says that the updates has been installed but need to restart my computer to apply changes but even when I do that nothing changes.

Anything I can do?

:)

PanxoGaming, Sep 4, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Toothless Win User

Can't Update win10

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Can't Update win10 [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't Update win10

1. Can't Update win10 - Similar Threads - Can't Update win10

2. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Window 10 update refuses to update, claiming "This PC Can't run Windows 10." System Reserve disk E: has 516MB free. Windows Explorer shows zero files in E:. I wonder if E: has been been inadvertently altered. What must I do to update Windows 10 v 1903. Details Windows 10...
  3. stuck on Win10 Home 20H2, can't update to 21H1

stuck on Win10 Home 20H2, can't update to 21H1: Windows Update says I'm up to date. But I'm stuck on 20H2. So I downloaded the manual update from the Microsoft Update Catalog 2022-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1. When I execute the download it says: preparing to install, then says: this security...
  4. After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer: After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-mar-update-cant-win10-cant-access-my/06c93d10-0677-48e0-8847-695521ad3908
  5. Can't Update Win10 Without BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Update Win10 Without BSOD: Ok y'all... I have custom built PC. I recently switched from a standard SSD to a M.2 for my primary drive. When I update Win10, the boot order gets mixed up and I get BSOD. I have to go back and manually change the boot order but win10 doesn't update. I've been pausing...
  6. can't upgrade to 2004 update in my win10 pc

can't upgrade to 2004 update in my win10 pc: hello i bought a new computer of BMAX company who comes with win10 build in. i tried to upgrade to the 2004 update but the tool say "this pc can't be upgraded to windows 10. your pc isn't supported yet on this version of windows 10..." some ideas to solve it?...
  7. Can't boot into Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot into Win10: I had a working win10 pro install and wanted to create a fresh install on another SSD and slowly build it back up to my current install. After creating a Win10 USB installer I booted it up and created my fresh install on the other SSD sucessfully. When I try to boot back into...
  8. Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 updates cause the audio device can't work!: Hi: My audio device is realtek ALC892. System verison: 18362.418. I found the latest driver verison is R2.82 in the official website. I have installed it but it doesn't work. And I have tried other solutions such as using system bulit-in fix or any other solutions. But I...
  9. Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10"

Win10 Update "This PC Can't run Windows 10": Trying to update a computer running windows 10 home. It is an HP computer that came pre-installed with Windows 7 home and was upgraded to windows 10 when it became available. When I try to run updates I get errors that the updates failed. After digging through everything, I...
  10. Can't log in win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log in win10: Hi I cannot log into my pc Password being changed almost 4 times or more during reseting my password Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-in-win10/6e2035c2-d925-46df-b76b-37d58ea326a4