Windows 10: Can't Upgrade to 1511

Discus and support Can't Upgrade to 1511 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; LOL... Satya and I are good buds... what can I say? No, really it's the latest cumulative update that pushes the delta. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ryantw, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Superfly Win User

Can't Upgrade to 1511

LOL... Satya and I are good buds... what can I say?

No, really it's the latest cumulative update that pushes the delta.

Superfly, Jul 22, 2016
  2. f14tomcat Win User

@Ryantw ... pretty soon I'll be signing off for the night. Hope all is going well with your install. If you need to contact Simrick or myself, just click our avatar picture to go to our profile, and click Send Private Message. Or you can just post your results here.

Have a good rest of the evening and will see you tomorrow. TC

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't Upgrade to 1511

1. Can't Upgrade to 1511 - Similar Threads - Can't Upgrade 1511

2. Cannot upgrade past 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot upgrade past 1511: I have a Lenovo T400 laptop that runs a legitimate activated copy of Windows 7 Pro. I successfully upgraded it to Windows 10 1511 some time ago. It has all the updates to 1511 but cannot install the 1809 update. Any ideas? 139186
  3. Windows 1511 upgrade problem

Windows 1511 upgrade problem: Hi, I bought recently laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed on it. Last week I've tried to install 1511 upgrade, but it got stuck at about 23% so I decided to postpone it and to do this upgrade overnight since I heard that it takes lot of time. Now, however I keep getting this...
  4. Can't update to 1511

Can't update to 1511: I have an old Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop. 2.5 g of RAM. Intel DuoCore. Runs Win 10 without difficulty. Did all updates until 1511 and then won't update. Goes through the procedures and stops halfway through. Tried it many times. Ran SFC and it found no problems. Tried...
  5. Folders missing after upgrade to 1511

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders missing after upgrade to 1511: Hello, Windows 10 on my PC last night upgraded itself to 1511. This morning, I noticed that when I open File Explorer that under "My PC" the folders and files in "Documents" have all disappeared. However, the files are still there and I can retrieve individual files by...
  6. Use bootable USB to upgrade to 1511

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use bootable USB to upgrade to 1511: Okay so I couldn't get Windows Update to install the November update, so I downloaded the .ISO file and created a bootable USB drive. My question is can use the setup .exe in the thumb drive to do the upgrade? Or will this want to do a clean install? I just want the...
  7. Any reason to upgrade past 1511?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any reason to upgrade past 1511?: Updated Win7 Pro to Win10 6 months ago and Deferred the upgrades option All my programs run fine. I am not planning to play games or do 3D stuff I see 1607 had a few problems and 1703 is coming in a few months Thanks Gary 72898
  8. Is the 1511 upgrade worth it?

Is the 1511 upgrade worth it?: I have Windows 10 Home version. It continually fails to install the 1511 upgrade. I have already spent lots of time on this and am concerned that successfully upgrading will require an inordinate amount of time and effort. An HP support person told me that it is not...
  9. Problem upgrading to 1511

Problem upgrading to 1511: Hi, I successfully upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home a week or so ago but I used an ISO that I had successfully upgraded 2 other PCs with - turns out It was build 10240. When I upgraded it gave me the option to keep all my installed software and settings. I'm now...
  10. System unusable after "successful" 1511 (1115, 1511, whatever) upgrade

System unusable after "successful" 1511 (1115, 1511, whatever) upgrade: Be kind, I'm more than a little stressed at the moment... I did a stupid thing. When I upgraded all 5 computers here to Windows 10 several months ago, it went SO WELL I figured doing the November upgrade yesterday would be a snap. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Ran the...