Windows 10: Can't us local Wifi

Discus and support Can't us local Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have interbnet service from AT&T which worked great until I updated to windows 10. My pc now connects to the wifi just find, I can download updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dkalsow, Nov 23, 2015.

1. dkalsow Win User

Can't us local Wifi

I have interbnet service from AT&T which worked great until I updated to windows 10. My pc now connects to the wifi just find, I can download updates, but I can not browse a web page. When I go into open a web page I get an error that the page can not be displayed. If I vpn to my work it works just fine then. I have reset the browser settings, created a new account on my pc and nothing has helped.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Dale

:)

dkalsow, Nov 23, 2015

2. Local area connection disabled- I need to re-enable it

Hi Guys

i disabled local area connection* 13 ....now i can't see local area connection* 13 icon anymore in network connections window of control panel. How can I get it back?.

Without that I couldnt use my PC as wifi hotspot.

Thanks in advance

SurendhiranAV, Nov 23, 2015
  3. E90 Wifi broken after firmware upgrade

Hello again

I restored the deleted access point from the back up but I can't edit it. The phone can 'see' the local wifi networks.

narrowgauge---01, Nov 23, 2015
  4. robgr Win User

Can't us local Wifi

Please check the DNS settings on your router

robgr, Nov 23, 2015
  5. dkalsow Win User
    What an I looking for? My wifi works fine for all the other computers and phones in our home.

dkalsow, Nov 26, 2015
  6. robgr Win User
    • Please test using other browsers and notify of the results
    • Go to Device Manager|Network Adapters and remove any listed TAP adapters
    • Right click 'start' button, select Network Connections, Select Properties for the WiFi adapter, select Properties for Internet Protocol Version 4 and ensure Obtain an IP Address Automatically is set under the General tab
    • Ensure that Internet Protocol Version 6 is unchecked

robgr, Nov 27, 2015
  7. dkalsow Win User
    So I loaded google Chrome and that works fine. I also checked but did not have any TAP adapters and unchecked Internet Protocol Version 6. I still and not get Internet Explorer to work.

dkalsow, Dec 7, 2015
  8. robgr Win User

Can't us local Wifi

Please can you check the proxy settings for IE and share?

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't us local Wifi

1. Can't us local Wifi - Similar Threads - Can't local Wifi

2. Can't connect to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to the WiFi: [IMG]My wifi option is disabled and when I am trying to enable it, it is not enabling.I am not able to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-the-wifi/04b2b50c-05fa-4455-8766-dcd0e69a4bfe
  3. Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!: Can't remove this US keyboard from the Malayalam language. Windows is up to date. I've tried: Restarting several times Turning ON and OFF Input Indicator [ATTACH] Windows 10 Home | Version 1903 | Build 18362.418 Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Can't remove local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove local account: On startup, a local account always appears along with my MS account. The MS account is the one I sign in with. I can't find anywhere to remove the local account. It doesn't appear in "netplwiz", "Accounts" or anywhere else I can find. It only appears on mLogin I login with my...
  5. Can't remove local account

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove local account: On startup, a local account always appears along with my MS account. The MS account is the one I sign in with. I can't find anywhere to remove the local account. It doesn't appear in "netplwiz", "Accounts" or anywhere else I can find. It only appears on mLogin I login with my...
  6. Can't sign in with Local Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in with Local Account: I can't sign in with Windows Hello or my pin number on my surface pro. I have to sign in with my Microsoft Account each time the laptop is locked. When I try to switch to a local account, I enter my password and set up my a new password, click next and it gives me the...
  7. Can't connect to wifi

Can't connect to wifi: It says that I'm connected, but the login page never pops up. I can go on a few sites, but I can do very limited things (for example, I can search for videos on YouTube, but I can't watch anything). Everything was working just fine about an hour ago. I've tried turning my...
  8. can't access wifi

can't access wifi: dell inspiron 15 laptop I can't on wifi.. ethernet is working. but I cant even on wifi.. I did the troubleshoot thing but still not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-access-wifi/2c9f976b-31e9-4d0f-958a-98c3e4bd7da4
  9. Can't change to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't change to local account: When I try to change to a local account on my 10 machine I get this message "The password you entered isn't complex enough to meet this PC's requirements. Please go back and try a password that contains numbers, letters and symbols" The password does contain letters,...
  10. Can't format local drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't format local drive: Hi, I have a local Disk (D), which it's content is from my previous PC (Drive C in my previous PC). I don't need it anymore, and I think it is causing problems to Office. I uninstalled Office, and I'm trying to format this D drive, before I install a newer version of...