Windows 10: Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

Discus and support Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi I've always used Windows Mail for both my Live account and several Gmail accounts. Since the last major update I did about a week ago, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by leejamesroberts, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore bebcd45c-ff6f-433b-a426-b7a5ec643e5c?upload=true.jpg Hi

I've always used Windows Mail for both my Live account and several Gmail accounts. Since the last major update I did about a week ago, I have no longer been able to use any of my Gmail accounts.

As you can see from the picture I have supplied, the Gmail Accounts no longer come up on the left hand side list where my Live account is. When I click on "Accounts" on the right hand side this bar appears with all of my email accounts, but I can no longer access them.

Please help! Why can I no longer access my Gmail accounts like I used to?

:)

leejamesroberts, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Jetster Win User

Advice needed : New e-mail account

I like G mail. Switching between account is easy

Jetster, Jul 5, 2018
  3. techbuzz Win User
    Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore

1. Can't use G-Mail accounts on Windows Mail anymore - Similar Threads - Can't Mail accounts

2. windows live mail to access G mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail to access G mail: When I try to open my windows live mail to access G mail I get the message "your server has rejected your login, please verify that your user name and password are correct"The details are correct, I was able to access yesterday and this is only happening on my laptop not my...
  3. windows live mail to access G mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live mail to access G mail: When I try to open my windows live mail to access G mail I get the message "your server has rejected your login, please verify that your user name and password are correct"The details are correct, I was able to access yesterday and this is only happening on my laptop not my...
  4. G MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    G MAIL: How do I import old emails to my new HP computer into Gmail? I don't see any import button in settings. I don' know if it makes a difference but my old computer is Windows 7 and the new one is Windows 10. Thank you....
  5. Is there a way to Import G-Mail accounts into Windows 10 Mail?

Is there a way to Import G-Mail accounts into Windows 10 Mail?: Hello: I have two different G-mail Accounts and would like to import into Windows Mail. Because, when I clicked 'Add account ' and then clicked an icon of 'G-mail' of Windows Mail, I need to create a new G-mail account which I do NOT prefer. I, rather keep the exact same...
  6. online guide to using g-mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    online guide to using g-mail: I've had a working g-mail account for years but suddenly nothing I type in the search box in g-mail Help Center, Support, Community Forums gets entered after clicking the enter button. Only recent change to this PC was install then uninstall Chrome browser. Am using IE11 &...
  7. g mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    g mail: Goggle wanted to install updates. I said ok. Then it said that Windows wanted also. I said yes. But it said that Windows can delete e mail. Now I am not receiving any new emails on my computer or android phone. I don't know what to do. I tried going back and saying no...
  8. g mail notifications

g mail notifications: every 15 minutes i get a pop saying my g mail account settings are a problem...........its making me nuts!!!!!!! ive updated I HATE THIS MICROSOFT .........can any help me??? thanks!...
  9. G Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    G Mail: I have a gmail account. An incoming email comes into Gmail and filters to Outlook. Everything has been fine for months but just recently when I open Outlook a window from Google opens and asks me to sign in. If I don't sign in it blocks my emails. If I sign in I get a...
  10. microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.

microsoft mail g-mail account quit downloading.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-g-mail-account-quit-downloading/a0ce658f-f2cb-4de4-af6a-0b656b5d4280

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail cant see both accounts anymore