Windows 10: Cant use right click to print in Edge

Discus and support Cant use right click to print in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by camdenmemom, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Cant use right click to print in Edge

I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option in Edge?

:)

camdenmemom, Aug 19, 2015

2. double-sided printing

Yes, I print double sided all the time. But I am trying to print it right from the web page. Isn't there an option for printing it double-sided? There is in Chrome and in Edge, but I cant find one in IE. Where would it be located at?

JimmyHouchins, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Babahelen Win User
    Printing in reading pane view

I cannot print in reading pane view in Micrsoft Edge even though I right click print or use 3 dots..reading pane view wil not print article

Babahelen, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Cant use right click to print in Edge

Hi camdenmemom,

Thank you for posting your problem on Ten Forums. I will try my best to assist you with your issue.
    There are two methods you can try to resolve this:

Method 1

• Open Microsoft Edge and browse the webpage if your choice
    • Click the ... (More Actions) button at the top of Microsoft Edge
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set your printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    If this does not solve the problem, try Method 2

Method 2

• Open Microsoft Edge and browse the webpage if your choice
    • Press CTRL+P on your keyboard
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set your printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    I hope this solves your issue. You can also check out this link for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
    Troy Cooper

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Cant use right click to print in Edge

1. Cant use right click to print in Edge - Similar Threads - Cant right click

2. right click print?

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab
  3. Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.: About 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my bookmarks had dissappeared, then when I right click on the start menu nothing happens, now Edge won't open when I click on it on the taskbar, then today I went into my computer and my picture and documents files are gone. I have tried a...
  4. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update). Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am...
  5. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  6. Features Added To Edge Right Click Options

in Browsers and Email
    Features Added To Edge Right Click Options: Up until today's updates Right Click when using Edge had very limited functionality however much to my surprise Right Click options now include Copy, Paste, Copy Link, Copy Picture and Save Picture. Still MIA is Create Shortcut but I won't hold my breath. Making...
  7. Can't right click using touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't right click using touchpad: Hi, I'm having trouble with my moms PC (Acer laptop). Right clicking is not working, but left click is working fine. I went to the trackpad settings and first checked that "Use two fingers to right click" was checked, and it was. Then I tried checking the other option...
  8. Right Click - Edit - Keep Using This App

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click - Edit - Keep Using This App: How do I fix this, I reset my preference to edit images with my preferred image editing program with the registry editor, after failing to locate anywhere in windows how to set my preferences for image editing, and now this pops up, and doesn't even include my preferred image...
  9. Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's: I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10. I run a small eBay business, and used to print all my shipping labels for the day in 1 fell swoop by selecting them then right-clicking and selecting...
  10. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now a small square comes up with Select all,Print, inspect element, view source*Sad 64078