Windows 10: Cant use right click to print in Edge

Discus and support Cant use right click to print in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by camdenmemom, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Cant use right click to print in Edge

I get Save As as the only option when I right click on a pdf or other download in edge. When I go to IE print comes up. Anyway to add this as an option in Edge?

:)

camdenmemom, Aug 19, 2015

2. double-sided printing

Yes, I print double sided all the time. But I am trying to print it right from the web page. Isn't there an option for printing it double-sided? There is in Chrome and in Edge, but I cant find one in IE. Where would it be located at?

JimmyHouchins, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Babahelen Win User
    Printing in reading pane view

I cannot print in reading pane view in Micrsoft Edge even though I right click print or use 3 dots..reading pane view wil not print article

Babahelen, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Cant use right click to print in Edge

Hi camdenmemom,

Thank you for posting your problem on Ten Forums. I will try my best to assist you with your issue.
    There are two methods you can try to resolve this:

Method 1

• Open Microsoft Edge and browse the webpage if your choice
    • Click the ... (More Actions) button at the top of Microsoft Edge
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set your printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    If this does not solve the problem, try Method 2

Method 2

• Open Microsoft Edge and browse the webpage if your choice
    • Press CTRL+P on your keyboard
    • A menu with few options will launch, click Print
    • A window opens, click Print as PDF then choose your printer (or add one if you have not set your printer up)
    • Press the Print button and your webpage should be printed
    I hope this solves your issue. You can also check out this link for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
    Troy Cooper

TroyCooper, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Cant use right click to print in Edge

1. Cant use right click to print in Edge - Similar Threads - Cant right click

2. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  3. can not print by right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not print by right click: I purchased a Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro on Monday. I have ask https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr2,They forward me from English support to China support as I tell them I am in HK and that is Chinese windows.Then, China Support said that HK is...
  4. Right Click Print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right Click Print: When trying to print one or multiple pictures .jpg with the "right-click print" option, I select the pictures I want and it opens the "Print Pictures" dialog. It prints and prints like normal, But what comes out is the top 1 inch of the picture and the bottom line of the...
  5. Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing: I have a problem with the 'print pictures' function on my windows 10 pc. If i select any image and right click 'print' the 'print pictures' box opens and i see the preview of my image and it looks fine. when i click print, the image prints with a huge blank space in the...
  6. Cant right click on taskbar apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant right click on taskbar apps: Hey, out of no where my windows 10 started having some issues, it wont let me right click on taskbar applications, it'll just show the list of recent projects opened for half a second then disappear and when i click the windows search bar it does the same thing. My windows...
  7. Cant right click taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant right click taskbar icons: I cannot Right click on my open programs from my taskbar. I also cant left click on my speaker icon to switch sound devicesspeakers to headset. But i can right click to open the settings and all that on the speaker icon. And right click works on all the open programs. This...
  8. Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant Click in Top Right of Screen?: I built a new PC with Windows 10 last week, and the past few days I have noticed I can't click in a small corner of the screen (top right). No clicks register, whether it's in a game or watching a video. I have seen people say Slack causes this issue but I do not have Slack....
  9. print screen button on right click

print screen button on right click: Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things that need to be saved. for ease of explaining problems or troubleshooting of schematics, just problem solving in general. I...
  10. right click print?

right click print?: why cant i right click print in windows 10? is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-print/df258074-3d4d-4d7a-ad90-2c6c495542ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge right click print