Windows 10: Can't use the internet beacause of some lease

Discus and support Can't use the internet beacause of some lease in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ive started to have this problem with my network ever since i tried to install legend of zelda BOTW My network is getting this lease and media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamuelOlsson, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Can't use the internet beacause of some lease

Ive started to have this problem with my network ever since i tried to install legend of zelda BOTW

My network is getting this lease and media disconnected message in my ipconfig.all

Even tho i cant connect to any websites when its clearly is showing that im connected to network.

I cant use bluetooth beacause its disconnected so i had to take a picture with my phone.

Can't use the internet beacause of some lease 05830872-c6c0-4051-8081-0e8d3de3c138?upload=true.jpg

Note: ive tried many methods of solving this issue but they didnt work, i cant even reset my computer, it just doesnt let me to.

:)

SamuelOlsson, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Tabvla Win User

Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Ken and Berton, thanks for your replies and your suggestions. Ken, the "Network Troubleshooter" that I refer to is just the normal Windows Network Troubleshooter. I just click on "Troubleshoot" and it renews the Lease.

But this is actually a very weird problem. The computer is a W10 PC connecting via a standard Ethernet Adapter to a Router. If, at the time that the Lease must renew, the computer is OFF (Shutdown and OFF at the mains wall socket) the Lease renews automatically, however, if the computer is ON at that time the Lease does not renew.

Could there be little green men running around in the box...... I am starting to wonder.

T.

Tabvla, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Tabvla Win User
    Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Hi Ken

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions.

The problem is specific to the Ethernet Adapter on a single PC. Wireless is not affected and other devices connected, by Ethernet, to the same Router are also not affected.

The Adapter is working perfectly so there is no reason to suspect a hardware problem or a Device Driver problem. The only issue is that the Lease has stopped renewing automatically.

T.

Tabvla, Jul 22, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't use the internet beacause of some lease

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use the internet beacause of some lease :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Can't use the internet beacause of some lease

1. Can't use the internet beacause of some lease - Similar Threads - Can't internet beacause

2. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  3. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  4. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  5. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  6. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. can't rename folder beacause it's open in another program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't rename folder beacause it's open in another program: Hey, I have the username "Firstname Lastname". The space in between the two names are causing problems with the path. So I changed the username but the folder for the username (C:/Users/username) has not changed. So I looked for this workarround:...
  8. Broke my touchpad beacause forcing it to use precision driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broke my touchpad beacause forcing it to use precision driver.: Hi! I know this is kinda stupid. But i just wanted to use windows precision driver on my Lenovo Thinkbook 14-IIL. The touchpad i use is from synaptics. I use this tutorial https://www.howtogeek.com/325347/how-to-enable-microsofts-precision-touchpad-drivers-on-your-laptop/...
  9. Can't use Wireless Internet

Can't use Wireless Internet: I can connect to the internet via ethernet cable, but my setup doesn't allow that. When it is off the ethernet cable is off, the computer doesn't pick up any wireless internet networks. How can I fix this?...
  10. How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.

How to remove internet lease? Like Lease Expires, Lease Obtained.: I've been having this issue for the past 2-3 years, thinking it was something wrong with my Proxy configuration, ip. The issues I though was the problem are like, "Windows could not automatically detect network's proxy settings", "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP...