Windows 10: Can't use Windows Store or many default apps

Discus and support Can't use Windows Store or many default apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't open any of these apps when this happened after attempting to fix an issue started with not being able to unpin/pin new apps to the start menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shadesl19, Jan 18, 2016.

1. shadesl19 Win User

Can't use Windows Store or many default apps

I can't open any of these apps when this happened after attempting to fix an issue started with not being able to unpin/pin new apps to the start menu.

Help would greatly be appreciated.

:)

shadesl19, Jan 18, 2016

2. wth

ok why can i not access cortana store and many other apps about to go back to windows 7 been trying for a week to find an answer made microsoft my default brower and now I can access microsoft edge but can't access nothing else

Teresarichards641, Jan 18, 2016
  3. Did anyone ever solve the provoked account issue on the twitter app, I have checked that it is not provoked on my computer and still no hope, any ideas?

Twitter is working through the default PEOPLE app on the phone as well as the official app from the store. Could you try using one of the many alternative TWITTER apps available on the store and see if at least that works?

Jay_answers, Jan 18, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Can't use Windows Store or many default apps - Similar Threads - Can't Store many

2. Store cant update many apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store cant update many apps: I have multiple games and apps installed came from my MS Store and I found out today I have multiple apps that is outdated. i thought it will automatically download and install once there is an update but it is not. I have error that says something went wrong that I dont know...
  3. Store cant update many apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store cant update many apps: I have multiple games and apps installed came from my MS Store and I found out today I have multiple apps that is outdated. i thought it will automatically download and install once there is an update but it is not. I have error that says something went wrong that I dont know...
  4. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?: So whenever I try to login to Microsoft Store or look at the store page for an app on Microsoft Store I always get the error message "You'll need internet for this." and the code 0x800713AB despite that I do indeed have Wi-Fi and internet. Everything else works fine except...
  5. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?: So whenever I try to login to Microsoft Store or look at the store page for an app on Microsoft Store I always get the error message "You'll need internet for this." and the code 0x800713AB despite that I do indeed have Wi-Fi and internet. Everything else works fine except...
  6. Can't use Microsoft Store or apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend Can't use Microsoft Store Apps: Hello, I don't know a huge amount about this issue but its bothering us both and there seems to be no clear problem. My friend is running a trial version of windows - which i hope is the only issue, He has tried to open Sea of Thieves and Deep rock Galactic from the microsoft...
  8. Many Windows apps can't be opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Many Windows apps can't be opened: Hello! Today when I logged into my account,I found that I can't open many programs which are located in drive Cwindows drive For example,when I tried to open Task Manager,this box appeared: [ATTACH] Also I couldn't use many windows features such as settings,seatch...
  9. Many windows apps can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many windows apps can't open: My windows app can't be opened, such as calculator, photos, maps and get help. Like the photos when try to open will show this app didn't start. I already follow any instruction on internet, such as delete and reinstall again, do DISM, clear registry, reset the App, reset the...
  10. No Windows Store or default apps

No Windows Store or default apps: I hope I'm posting in the right section here. A while ago I had been having some issues with my machine. To combat this, one of the suggestions I saw was to remove the Windows store and the default apps. At that point I thought it would be temporary or otherwise reversible,...