Windows 10: Can't verify Outlook account identity

Discus and support Can't verify Outlook account identity in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BRM, Jan 23, 2018.

1. BRM
    BRM Win User

Can't verify Outlook account identity

I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses etc. I can’t log in to Outlook.com via the Outlook.com link on the Bing homepage either using Edge or Explorer, it just hangs there reporting ‘Waiting for response from Outlook.com Live’. Windows 10 Mail app will not receive or send mail. If I go to (settings – accounts) it shows ‘You need to verify your identity’ and a link ‘Verify’ if I click this link nothing happens, also a link ‘Manage my Microsoft account’ clicking this link opens a browser and goes nowhere. I can only access my account via another machine. I’ve searched for solutions without success, has any one had the same problem and resolved it?

:)

2. Can't Verify Identity

Hi Stephanie,

Are you getting any error messages?

I'll keep an eye out on your response.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jan 23, 2018
  3. Can't Verify Identity

Please help. I bought my son a NextBook for Christmas and am about 30 seconds away from returning it. It tells me that I need to verify my identity on the device but when I click to do that, it flashes to about way gray box for a few seconds then goes
    away.
    Can't verify Outlook account identity [​IMG]

Stephanie8205, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Can't verify Outlook account identity

Hi,

You may as well just try other browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox...

Midou35000, Jan 23, 2018
  5. mrgeek Win User
    Go to msn.com and sign in in upper R corner. You should then see your avatar and Outlook will display a badge with number of unread emails. Otherwise click the avatar circle to go to your Account page and see if something is out of whack there. Good Luck

Can't verify Outlook account identity [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 24, 2018
  6. BRM
    BRM Win User
    Thanks for the suggestions I've tried different browsers and MSN on the effected machine but alas no change still need to go to another machine to log into Outlook.com
    Brian

Thema:

Can't verify Outlook account identity

1. Can't verify Outlook account identity - Similar Threads - Can't verify Outlook

2. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  3. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  4. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.: I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-verify-my-identity-in-microsoft-outlook/21b1b63d-e452-4f1e-a772-81a7216844eb
  6. I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.: I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-verify-my-identity-in-microsoft-outlook/21b1b63d-e452-4f1e-a772-81a7216844eb
  7. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifying identity: Hello there. I have two issues with my PC:1. Am trying to verify my identity to enable passwords and settings sync. I have chosen to receive a code on my phone number registered with MS account so that I can do the verification. I have the phone number right with me here, but...
  8. Can't verify my outlook account...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't verify my outlook account...: Hi, Trying to set up my outlook for first use. Asking me to verify my account, but seems to get stuck on the following screen [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-my-outlook-account/87d46a55-df88-4acc-a4c7-4997ad192cee
  9. Can't verify my identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't verify my identity: On "Settings/Update & Security/Windows security/Account protection/Microsoft account" it says "Verify your identity to sync passwords across your devices" with a "Verify" button below, but, when I click on the "Verify" button, a popup appears, briefly says "Just a moment",...
  10. CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10: Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info to my latest mobile number,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im being asked to verify my account in outlook mobile

2. outlook verify account cant send text

3. outlook cant verify account