Windows 10: Can't Wait For Windows 10!

Discus and support Can't Wait For Windows 10! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Who else is super excited??? Been excited since September of last year! 8720 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windows10Freak, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Can't Wait For Windows 10!

Who else is super excited??? Been excited since September of last year!

:)

Windows10Freak, Jul 21, 2015

2. windows 10 for lumia 1520

when will release the windows 10 update for Lumia 1520?

I am still waiting for it. I can't wait for it so long.please

baaskaranap, Jul 21, 2015
  3. Not seeing get Windows 10 notification

Hello, Thank you for your support Andre, I can't wait for Windows 10!

Stephen Santilli, Jul 21, 2015
  4. strollin Win User

Can't Wait For Windows 10!

Not me. Can't really generate any excitement over the release of Win 10.

My only excitement stems from the fact that it will be interesting to sit on the sidelines and read endless posts asking "Why hasn't MY machine gotten the free upgrade yet?" and similar. Should be a real circus for the first few weeks.

strollin, Jul 21, 2015
  5. Looking forward to it, but wont be using many of the new features

paulsalter, Jul 21, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Apart from the various Networking shenanigans going on with Ms and Local accounts I'm looking forward to it too.

I LIKE the idea of still having a decent OS for the desktop (For some things a keyboard and mouse still works best --ever wanted to cut and paste loads of text etc for example and insert into two or 3 other documents !!) while it also works excellently on touch things like Surface Pro 3.

I like the old classical navigation methods with a menu -- Endless horizontal scrolling might be "acceptable" on a mobile phone but it was a real pain using a desktop on W8.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 21, 2015
  7. So now we have endless vertical scrolling in W10, which is ok on a phone, but not great on a desktop/tablet

paulsalter, Jul 21, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 is evolving quite nicely! I'm pumped!

Edwin, Jul 21, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    Me.. but I'm using it now so it's hard to get that excited about an upgrade from what I'm already using,

BunnyJ, Jul 21, 2015
  10. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

I think W10 DOES have "Tablet mode". But you can see easily say you have even on a phone 100 apps (people can easily have that many with all the bloatware installed on locked / phone company supplied phones) you need to do a LOT of scrolling just to get anywhere -- it's too much of a pain re-arranging tiles every so often.

On a desktop with a HUGE monitor how much Vertical scrolling do you actually have to do -- the menus are Cascaded which should avoid a large amount of vertical scrolling. (Of course if you install 100's of those "Metro" or Modern apps then perhaps using a desktop isn't the best idea anyway.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 21, 2015
  11. Hi,
    No you don't need to do lots of scrolling, just set up you start screens as you want them, obviously if you just place everything there then there is lots of scrolling

just pin everything to the start menu in win10 and how much scrolling do you have to do

there is no difference in Win 8 or 10 in the amount of scrolling you have to do, just set things up

paulsalter, Jul 21, 2015
  12. Vladimir Win User
    I think Windows 10 has more pros than cons. *Smile
    I'm on it all the way...

*Thumbs

Vladimir, Jul 21, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

That's a good way to look at it.. and WIn10 has a future and the other OS's don't. It's that simple really. The others will get security updates but that's it.

BunnyJ, Jul 21, 2015
  14. LittleJay Win User
    I am actually not that "pumped" about Windows 10. It really doesn't offer me anything better than I already have with Windows 8.1 Pro. However, since Windows 10 is the OS of the future I will do the upgrade.

LittleJay, Jul 21, 2015
  15. Boozad Win User
    Jeff W7 has five years of extended support left, 8 has more than that. That takes 7 up to half way through 10's reported life and 8 will go past half way. It's not like they're dead operating systems.

Having said that I do love W10.

Boozad, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't Wait For Windows 10! - Similar Threads - Can't Wait

2. My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...: Hello,I'm in the exact same situation as what is described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-childs-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked-she/3876f5f1-9a03-49c8-b978-a06d356f4989With this final response:---I am afraid that the hacker would be able to...
  3. My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...: Hello,I'm in the exact same situation as what is described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-childs-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked-she/3876f5f1-9a03-49c8-b978-a06d356f4989With this final response:---I am afraid that the hacker would be able to...
  4. My child account has been hacked and the email changed. I can't believe we have to wait 30...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...: I got a new pc recently. Transferred my entire music files along with my playlists from my old pc to my new one. The songs themselves work when played from music library but I can't play any songs from inside the playlists. Whenever I try I get the error message I posted as...
  6. Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...

Error 0x80070003 on media player. "We can't get to your storage right now. Wait a bit then...: I got a new pc recently. Transferred my entire music files along with my playlists from my old pc to my new one. The songs themselves work when played from music library but I can't play any songs from inside the playlists. Whenever I try I get the error message I posted as...
  7. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  8. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  9. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

10. I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...: This has been happening for 8 weeks. I have tried restarting, rebooting, reinstalling all applications and nothing seems to fix it. It freezes on the progress bar and nothing loads. This is in file explorer. I can't access local or cloud storage. Could someone please suggest...