Windows 10: cant log in to slim cleaner plus

Discus and support cant log in to slim cleaner plus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; log in to slim cleaner plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant/4654abce-f33d-4bf9-8cc3-fff3bc6c46b1 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stevelotz, Feb 12, 2019.

1. stevelotz Win User

cant log in to slim cleaner plus

:)

stevelotz, Feb 12, 2019

2. How to unistall Slim Cleaner Plus

Windows 10 included Slim Cleaner Plus. Control Panel listed Slim Cleaner Plus. I clicked to uninstall the program several times and each time shows a window that the "Slim Cleaner Plus server is unreachable.

There is other procedure to uninstall Slim Cleaner Plus.

HGutierrezPK, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Jerlaz Win User
    Slim Cleaner Plus

What's the status of "slim cleaner plus"? Is it a legit microsoft partner and safe to use? And, does it cost anything?

Jerlaz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. vernon35 Win User

slim cleaner plus

slim cleaner plus claims to be a Microsoft Partner, what does that mean? Does Microsoft recommend this application?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

vernon35, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. cant log in to slim cleaner plus - Similar Threads - cant log slim

2. cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log in: cant login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/0345d1f7-a044-44ff-8647-e33c8da736e1
  3. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  4. Logging In here Plus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging In here Plus.: To access my 2 Win 10 laptops, I enter my Windows Hello Pin. I have a Microsoft Account Gmail with it own password. I use the same Gmail Account for my email but the password is different.I also have a Hotmail.com Account, it is used to access my OneDrive Account.All of the...
  5. Cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in: Hi!My dad called me earlier this evening it appears that a microsoft account is somehow linked to his windows user account. He said he never set up a pin. He also says he does not have a microsoft account. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Cant log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log in: When trying to use my pc i get a notice on the sign in screen that i need to change my password but i didnt set one up for the account I have no way of logging in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in/36a7b79a-3261-4ff2-89e8-d0ae692c26e9
  7. Cant log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in: I accidentally installed a virus on my computer and while trying to delete it i reset my computer and it changed my log in passcode so i am unable to get back in and i dont know what to do...
  8. Can't log in to slim cleaner plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log in to slim cleaner plus: log in to slim cleaner plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-slim-cleaner-plus/4654abce-f33d-4bf9-8cc3-fff3bc6c46b1
  9. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  10. How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer: I have 2 files on my Win 10 Computer: 1. Slim Cleaner 2. Slim Service They are interlocked so they can't be deleted! I don't know how they got on my computer in the first place! Are they some kind of virus? Must be bad if you can't delete them! 71193