Windows 10: captcha error driving me insane!

Discus and support captcha error driving me insane! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by minijo1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. minijo1 Win User

captcha error driving me insane!

I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...…..

Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our help page

how do I stop it as I am not a machine!

:)

minijo1, Jul 19, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Jul 19, 2018
  3. captcha

Captcha might have a problem with Microsoft Edge. Try using Internet Explorer instead.

Press Windows key + R

Type: iexplore.exe

Hit Enter

See if you can view the captcha prompts.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Tupzir Win User

Cloud Flare Captcha

So i open may PC today and some of the websites are asking For Captcha provided of the cloud flare

i don't know what happen i try to check in projecthoney my ip isnt listed and its not black listed i need help its irritating me for some reason

please i need help yesterday captcha wasn't showing.

[Moved from:
    Virus and Malware / Other / Scanning, Detecting, and Removing Threats / Windows 10]

Tupzir, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. captcha error driving me insane! - Similar Threads - captcha error driving

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  4. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  5. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  6. The 2004 update is driving me insane

The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  7. Windows store driving me insane

Windows store driving me insane: Hey guys, So basically, ever since i reinstalled windows 10 version 2004, the store keeps saying that i have 22 app updates, if i select Get updates, they just sit there pending for a week, if i try to force an update, the circle just keeps circling and its driving me...
  8. Constant Updates Driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant Updates Driving me insane!: Does anyone know if there's a way to force Windows to STOP continually downloading "updates" and re-booting? I deliberately do NOT shut down my PC when I'm done with it... I don't like the long boot times that Windows users have to suffer through, and I especially don't...
  9. Constant crashing driving me insane!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing driving me insane!: I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am...
  10. Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane

in Windows 10 Support
    Drive permissions error 0x80070522, driving me insane: Alright, so I just recently did a fresh installation of Windows 10 onto an SSD, and now I'm trying to get at all my personal data, which is on a separate HDD. I can access the data it seems, but whenever I try to do certain things like write to the root of the drive for...