Windows 10: Capturing applications with the desktop

Discus and support Capturing applications with the desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few years ago I had a script or what not that I heavily modified to integrate a custom command prompt seamlessly into the desktop. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ponyexpress, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Capturing applications with the desktop

A few years ago I had a script or what not that I heavily modified to integrate a custom command prompt seamlessly into the desktop. I want to integrate a different application into the windows 10 desktop. Does any one know a way to do this.

So the application would be now unavailable from tabbing and what not and every time you hit WinKey+D you'd be redirected to the desktop with said application integrated into it. Thanks

:)

ponyexpress, Jan 28, 2016
  2. Rajinaja Win User

How to restore Game DVR Folder (Captures) Location from the desktop folder?

I changed Game DVR Folder to the Desktop folder. And now, I cannot change the capture location to anywhere. Because when I move capture folder that is mean I move the location of Desktop. When I restore that mean I restore Desktop.

thanks

Rajinaja, Jan 28, 2016
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Mail and People app Windows 10 not working together

Hello John,

Thank you for bringing up the issues on us. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• Are you experiencing an error message when you are trying to sync your mails, contacts and calendar on

Outlook? If yes, please send us a screenshot. You may use a snipping tool, to send a screen capture. To learn how, click

here
    • When you say, "Why does it take long if you create them on your phone, laptop or desktop?,"
      Are you trying to sync your Outlook.com on your devices using the people application?
    • Which Outlook are you having an issue? Is it on Outlook.com, Outlook desktop application or Outlook phone application? If you are using the Outlook desktop application, kindly provide the version of your Outlook.

Now, if it's mobile application, what's the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue? Can you provide the details?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jan 28, 2016
Thema:

Capturing applications with the desktop

1. Capturing applications with the desktop - Similar Threads - Capturing applications desktop

2. Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session: [IMG]If you use an old version of Hyper-V and it displays an error message saying Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session, here is how you can eliminate the issue. Even if you get this problem on a newer version of Hyper-V, you could still follow the same tips to...
  3. corrupted desktop application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted desktop application: how can I fix corrupted desktop application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-desktop-application/50034054-0cce-42ef-ad62-5d8fe3fe42d1
  4. The cursor is captured by the application window and not may go outside the window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor is captured by the application window and not may go outside the window.: The application is in windowed mode. I want to use multiple windows. But I can't because the cursor is inside the application window. I can't even close by clicking on the close button. How to fix it?...
  5. The cursor is captured by the application window and not may go outside the window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cursor is captured by the application window and not may go outside the window.: The application is in windowed mode. I want to use multiple windows. But I can't because the cursor is inside the application window. I can't even close by clicking on the close button. How to fix it?...
  6. Application Crash To Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Crash To Desktop: On Windows 10, with devices using touch screens, we have observed our application crashing to desktop, when debugging no error is visible in visual studio. The application is written in PowerBuilder 10 calling into .Net framework code. I can reliably reproduce the crash by...
  7. Desktop applications disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop applications disappeared: Updated yesterday. Now open applications disappear when I move to another. No open windows visible except for the one I am currently using. I can access again thru the start menu, but this does not solve the issue of the open applications hiding/disappearing. No longer able...
  8. screen sketch not capturing my desktop

screen sketch not capturing my desktop: I've just discovered Windows Ink, and sketchpad works fine with my graphic pen + tablet. However, when I tried screen sketch although I could draw on the desktop image, when I saved a png it only saved the ink not the background image. Any clues what I'm doing wrong ? Do I...
  9. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program: Hi I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program... Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc... I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is...
  10. Facebook desktop application

Facebook desktop application: Hi. What Facebook desktop application are you using? 12120