Windows 10: Capturing syspreped image on virtual machine

Discus and support Capturing syspreped image on virtual machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, and Merry Christmas to all! i have syspreped win10 32 bit 1511 virtual machine. problem is i cant capture .wim file. i tried for months all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lignja8, Dec 24, 2015.

1. lignja8 Win User

Capturing syspreped image on virtual machine

Hello, and Merry Christmas to all!

i have syspreped win10 32 bit 1511 virtual machine.
    problem is i cant capture .wim file. i tried for months all tutorials, and various virtual patforms (VirtualBox, Hyper-V, and VMware, which iam using right now)
    i try imagex, macrium, but no luck. iam doing something wrong
    I'm stuck on it and ponder for a month
    i want to deploy that .wim on physical computer in my company.

when i do that on real physical computer i capture image over network...wds
    problem is iam not too much in my office, and now a have limited comuter technology, so i use VM.

I am very eager to solve the problem, and be smarter person. hahaha

thank you in advance

:)

lignja8, Dec 24, 2015

2. Windows 10 Capture Image Problem

Kindly, I'm trying to capture image of windows 10 for my WDS after making sysprep for the machine,

After booting from the network there is no capture image option to capture this machine windows image.

Is there any help for this issue?

Hisham-Adel, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Possible to sysprep an upgraded Windows 10 image, on an OEM machine?

Previously, I have been able to install the OEM build of Windows 8.1 on an OEM system (in this case a Lenovo laptop) and then sysprep and capture the image in order to use it as a base image for deployment on other similarly licensed OEM laptops in my enterprise
    environment.

However, if I perform an upgrade to Windows 10, sysprep the machine, and then capture and try to redeploy the image to another machine in a clean zero-state (or even the same machine), the post-deploy process prompts me to enter the license key for Windows
    10, rather than reading the system motherboard to identify that the system is a qualifying OEM upgradable to Windows 10 system.

So is it possible to perform a sysprep of an upgraded Windows 10 system, or do I need to have new base install media from the OEM that contains a valid activation key?

OneTech IT, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

Capturing syspreped image on virtual machine

1. Capturing syspreped image on virtual machine - Similar Threads - Capturing syspreped image

2. Virtual Machine can't be joined to Azure AD after Sysprep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine can't be joined to Azure AD after Sysprep: Hi All,Need your expert advise. I have a Windows Virtual Machine image prepared with Sysprep. The image has setupcomplete.cmd where provisioning package ppkg does Azure AD domain enrollment. It works fine for laptop or desktop system, but not for VM. When I deploy the...
  3. Virtual Machine can't be joined to Azure AD after Sysprep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine can't be joined to Azure AD after Sysprep: Hi All,Need your expert advise. I have a Windows Virtual Machine image prepared with Sysprep. The image has setupcomplete.cmd where provisioning package ppkg does Azure AD domain enrollment. It works fine for laptop or desktop system, but not for VM. When I deploy the...
  4. Virtual Machine can't be joined to Azure AD after Sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  6. Using DISM to capture a online image you are using, or online image after sysprep command...

Using DISM to capture a online image you are using, or online image after sysprep command...: Hello I am trying to create a .wim or .iso file for use with practice with learning for college with making deployable images for windows 10. Can anyone help? I keep getting stuck with the DISM command line after. There is a dism /online command switch that would utilize...
  7. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  8. Macrium failing to capture sysprepped image after following tutorial

Macrium failing to capture sysprepped image after following tutorial: As the title says, Macrium is failing. I followed Kari's tutorial, as I have since 1607 but with 1909 I'm receiving this error: Win 10 Enterprise 1909 is the version. "Applying WinPE unattend settings failed with status 0x80070422; ignoring shutdown settings." Here's my...
  9. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...
  10. MDT: Capture and sysprepped reference image

MDT: Capture and sysprepped reference image: Hello All, This is my first post in this forum. However I have already followed the excellent tutorials about Windows 10 customization and used some tricks. Now I need some help. I use MDT 8450 to create a reference image for Windows 10 Pro 1803 with Sysprep. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. capturing a syspreped vm