Windows 10: Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...

Discus and support Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, My debit card has been charged by Mycrosoft Store (69,99 EUR, what lately i saw on the website that corresponds to some xbox game price)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZMD1, Jul 16, 2018.

1. ZMD1 Win User

Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...

Hi all,

My debit card has been charged by Mycrosoft Store (69,99 EUR, what lately i saw on the website that corresponds to some xbox game price) while I have never used the store to buy anything, I have never been intersted in Xbox and in gaming and I don't know who used my card. I don't even have anyone around who could be interested in it and could have used my card.

Whom do i contact to solve this issue and cancel this transaction? The virtual assistant has no answer for me.

Otherwise I will have to go to police ans start all the procedures.

Thanks

:)

2. I could not buy apps by using debit card in windows store

I tried to buy apps in windows store,selected the option 'credit card or debit card'.Mine was debit card,it has stored the card and its details.But when i was using this card to buy,it was saying 'it has expired'.I am very sure about it,the card has still
    has date to expire.I don't know if this is happening to me or for all.Could you please resolve this problem so that I can buy apps using debit card.

RahulChandra, Jul 16, 2018
  3. can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

i am a windows phone user...i have a have a debit card so i want to ask you that can i use debit card instead of credit card....for buying games in store

AbhijeetPawarrp, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...

BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

My debit card is constantly getting rejected because the Windows Phone Store can't authorize it. I have successfully added my debit card in the list of payment options and have been charged for adding the card three times. But when it comes to buying any
    App from the store, the authorization fails. I have checked and re-checked my billing address, phone number, and other important details with the bank and they are correct to the best of my knowledge. I just can't understand why the card is not accepted.

The card number and the CVV are also 100% correct.

It is a VISA Debit Card.

I have a Nokia Lumia 525 and I live in INDIA.

Thrice I have been charged a surcharge by the same Microsoft company for adding the debit card afresh. If the site can AUTHORIZE and ACCESS the card for those surcharges, then why can't it accept my payment for buying Apps.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to...

1. Card fraud - my debit card charged by Mycrosoft Store while I have never used the store to... - Similar Threads - Card fraud debit

2. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card: Hi everyone,can someone help me out with this issue, i know it's a known issue in India that debit cards don't usually work properly with Microsoft payments. I have a Bank of India Mastercard and I'm not able to add or pay using the same.I have searched online for numerous...
  3. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card: Hi everyone,can someone help me out with this issue, i know it's a known issue in India that debit cards don't usually work properly with Microsoft payments. I have a Bank of India Mastercard and I'm not able to add or pay using the same.I have searched online for numerous...
  4. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  6. cant use my debit card

cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  7. Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment?: Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pay-on-microsoft-store-using-maybank-debit/ba7e800a-56e6-49aa-85b2-2e31f8e908ce
  8. Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment?

Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment?: Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pay-on-microsoft-store-using-maybank-debit/ba7e800a-56e6-49aa-85b2-2e31f8e908ce
  9. Can I pay on Microsoft Store using Maybank Debit card payment?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Debit card not working on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debit card not working on Microsoft Store: Hi...As the title suggests, I am trying to buy an app from the Microsoft Store but it refuses to accept my debit card. It says the card info do not match but this card is internationally valid and does work with other websites like PayPal. Any idea how to complete the...