Windows 10: Cascading menu for text editors

Discus and support Cascading menu for text editors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was wondering if it's possible to make a cascading menu for the different editors. They like to add their entries to the 'main' section of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WindfallProphet, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Cascading menu for text editors

I was wondering if it's possible to make a cascading menu for the different editors. They like to add their entries to the 'main' section of the context menu, which can get crowded.

:)

WindfallProphet, Aug 4, 2016

2. Nokia 6103 - Exiting from Text Editor

I have just got a Nokia 6103 and am very happy with it (much better interface than my old Motorola), but I have a problem with Text messages.

I create a text message and send it OK. I would then expect to be taken back to the main menu or message menu, but this phone takes me BACK into the Text editor, editing the message I've just sent. I then have to do Options => Exit Editor to get out. THEN it
    saves my message to my 'saved messages' folder, but of course I don't want it there as there is already a copy in my 'Sent Items'.

Can anyone tell me how I configure my phone to automatically exit the Text editor after sending a text message ?

eflackhill, Aug 4, 2016
  3. .lua files opening using a program that doesnt allow it to work.

Hello,

You can open LUA files using any text editor such as Notepad or WordPad. Just right click
    file and choose Open with from the drop-down menu. On the submenu click the text editor that you want to use or click on
    Choose another app.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Cascading menu for text editors

dalchina, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

Cascading menu for text editors

1. Cascading menu for text editors - Similar Threads - Cascading menu text

2. Video Editor Text slide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  3. Text editors fail to open

in Windows 10 Support
    Text editors fail to open: I use text editors "Text Maker" and "Jarte". When I initially open either of them the page comes up blank. Shortly I get an error message stating that the program is not responding and it needs to be reported to Microsoft. Then I close that window and reopen the program...
  4. Is WordPad a text editor?

Is WordPad a text editor?: I have come across a contradiction that both notepad and WordPad are text editors. Is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wordpad-a-text-editor/0bc10591-4049-4e25-8579-729aec2d3883
  5. Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu: The "Cascade Windows" item in the taskbar context menu, is there a way to put that in the desktop background context menu? 129006
  6. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...
  7. Win10 Start Menu cascading menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Start Menu cascading menus: Is it possible to have the cascading menus with Win 10 as were in Win7? You put your mouse over a folder and it opens up, I can't find out how to do this with 10. Many thanks 40037
  8. Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu: I have created Eject "N", etc for each drive letter from G-Z and they all work. They will safely remove my external HDDs. I have also created a context menu entry for Safely Remove > and it has a string value for subcommands, none of which will show when hovered upon. I need...
  9. Cascading menus in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascading menus in Start menu: Anyone know if I can get back cascading menu in Start menu - so I can access my folders and Word files. I really miss this from Win7. The search isn't good with Win10. I'd prefer to glide to a file from Start Menu, via the Documents folder, instead of having to use a...
  10. Create DECENT Cascading menu in W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create DECENT Cascading menu in W10: Hi there For those who don't like the new start menu (I hate it too). This method is from an old post of mine from W8 that still works in W10. You don't need any 3rd party registry Hacks etc and you can save the data so if you update to a new release you don't have to...