Windows 10: Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu

Discus and support Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have created Eject "N", etc for each drive letter from G-Z and they all work. They will safely remove my external HDDs. I have also created a context... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dacrone, Jan 1, 2016.

1. dacrone Win User

Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu

I have created Eject "N", etc for each drive letter from G-Z and they all work. They will safely remove my external HDDs. I have also created a context menu entry for Safely Remove > and it has a string value for subcommands, none of which will show when hovered upon. I need to move all of my Eject entries under the Safely Remove in order to keep my context menu clutter free. If anyone can tell me how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu [​IMG]

:)

dacrone, Jan 1, 2016

2. Custom Context Menu for folder conflict with windows default behaviour

Hi Rukshan,

Pls post the exact REG settings you added, and what's the behavior seen after adding the keys? Is the context menu showing the cascading menu you added?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Forexy Win User
    E72 remove games

OK, how?

I have Solitaires and Block Cascade..., but it's missing Remove or Delete feature in Options menu.

Forexy, Jan 1, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Are you creating the flyout key and flyout\command key?

SonicBlue, Jan 1, 2016
  5. dacrone Win User
    I knew I was missing something obvious. I was creating that, but was creating the subcommand keys in the wrong directory. Its always the small things that hang you up. Thanks.

dacrone, Jan 1, 2016
  6. SonicBlue Win User
    Cool. *Smile I've been playing with that lately too. Trying to make the most out of the Context Menu.

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cascading Safely Remove Context Menu - Similar Threads - Cascading Safely Remove

2. How to add or remove Safe Mode to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Safe Mode to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Safe Mode in Windows 11 or Windows 10 essentially starts the operating system in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. If while in Safe Mode, you do not experience any issues, then it means that default settings and basic device drivers aren’t...
  3. REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU: Hi , Even I had deleted x64dbg till then its icon is [ATTACH]coming in context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-right-click-context-menu/7ff3a9f5-bef2-400e-8be0-15f0e92573f1
  4. remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu: How about this one? Is there a way to remove Bluetooth on the "Send To" context menu? [img] 172250
  5. Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascade Windows Desktop Context Menu: The "Cascade Windows" item in the taskbar context menu, is there a way to put that in the desktop background context menu? 129006
  6. remove OneDrive options from context menu

remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  7. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  8. Cascading menus in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascading menus in Start menu: Anyone know if I can get back cascading menu in Start menu - so I can access my folders and Word files. I really miss this from Win7. The search isn't good with Win10. I'd prefer to glide to a file from Start Menu, via the Documents folder, instead of having to use a...
  9. Cascading menu for text editors

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascading menu for text editors: I was wondering if it's possible to make a cascading menu for the different editors. They like to add their entries to the 'main' section of the context menu, which can get crowded. 58913
  10. Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows: How to: Turn Off Display cascading context menu - Add in Windows How to Add or Remove "Turn off display" cascading context menu in Windows [img] Information By default in Windows, you can set to automatically turn off the display after being idle for a specified...