Windows 10: Case # 1029557398

Discus and support Case # 1029557398 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I submitted an issue back in October 2021 regarding my hearing aids not connecting to my Windows laptop and the case # 1029557398 does not even come up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobLankford, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Case # 1029557398

I submitted an issue back in October 2021 regarding my hearing aids not connecting to my Windows laptop and the case # 1029557398 does not even come up anymore. My issue has never been resolved! Why does my case number no longer appear? It has been a year and the issue is still not resolved! This is beginning to be very frustrating. I have not even gotten a "Sorry About Your Issue" or "We will look into it" or any other response. I explained thoroughly my issue when I submitted my question and I'll be glad to go into it again if somebody will just make an effort to reach out to me.This is a Bl

:)

BobLankford, Oct 6, 2022
  2. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile Case # 1029557398 :)

infrared, Oct 6, 2022
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Oct 6, 2022
  4. emil_tr Win User

Case # 1029557398

HTC HD7 cover/case/sheat?

Not sure if it is an appropriate question...

Can anyone suggest me a good cover/case/sheat?

emil_tr, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Case # 1029557398

1. Case # 1029557398 - Similar Threads - Case 1029557398

2. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case: Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm not sure what's causing this. I ordered the NZXT H1 version 1 awhile back on Amazon when it was half price. I've never...
  3. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case: Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm not sure what's causing this. I ordered the NZXT H1 version 1 awhile back on Amazon when it was half price. I've never...
  4. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval: While deleting individual photos I was queried for approval each photo. I accidently clicked don't ask again. How do I turn it back on?Thanks...
  6. Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval

Windows 11, Office 365 Change file deletion back to case-by-case approval: While deleting individual photos I was queried for approval each photo. I accidently clicked don't ask again. How do I turn it back on?Thanks...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.: Hi, the "Remote Desktop Connection" App keeps reporting the cert is revoked when trying to connect to the multi-user remote desktop server. I checked and the public cert GoDaddy is still valid for years to come and is issued. The App used to work fine for 2 years until today...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.

Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.: Hi, the "Remote Desktop Connection" App keeps reporting the cert is revoked when trying to connect to the multi-user remote desktop server. I checked and the public cert GoDaddy is still valid for years to come and is issued. The App used to work fine for 2 years until today...
  9. cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.

cannot receive support, says i am not the owner of the case.: back ground: PC suddenly running EXTREMELY slow after it did an automatic repair. trying to fix, cant even load disk defrag or cleanup. went to microsoft support to use their help chat, but as soon as i enter my info it says "we cannot assist you as you are not the owner of...
  10. Case # 1029557398

Case # 1029557398: I submitted an issue back in October 2021 regarding my hearing aids not connecting to my Windows laptop and the case # 1029557398 does not even come up anymore. My issue has never been resolved! Why does my case number no longer appear? It has been a year and the issue is...