Windows 10: Casper fssdev.com alternatives

Discus and support Casper fssdev.com alternatives in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Alloy25, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Alloy25 Win User

Casper fssdev.com alternatives

Hello everyone.

I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there with the same functionality of having a bootable clone in case a hard drive fails, clone while using windows, and something equivalent to their SmartClone technology. I've read in another post where it's called sync?

I have an HP Eclipse laptop with 128gb ssd and 1tb hd.

Macrium Reflect comes close, but looks like it creates an image to restore from.

Thanks. I'm a bit rusty at this.

:)

Alloy25, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Alloy25 Win User

Hello everyone.

I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there with the same functionality of having a bootable clone in case a hard drive fails, clone while using windows, and something equivalent to their SmartClone technology. I've read in another post where it's called sync?

I have an HP Eclipse laptop with 128gb ssd and 1tb hd.

Macrium Reflect comes close, but looks like it creates an image to restore from.

Thanks. I'm a bit rusty at this.

Alloy25, Oct 13, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Casper fssdev.com alternatives suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Casper fssdev.com alternatives

iPad alternatives in a company network

As the title says, what alternatives can you suggest to the iPad which will be used in a company network. It doesn't need to play video or gamesbut has to have features like exchange connectivity, automatic deployment, remote management, external connections to a beamer for instance, printing, etc.
    Suggestions for features I haven't thought of are welcome as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Casper fssdev.com alternatives - Similar Threads - Casper fssdev com

2. D COM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    D COM: It seems just about every single day that I use my computer I continuously, have to fix errors that fill up the event viewer. Just what in the F@#% was Microsoft NOT thinking. I constantly have to go in the RegEdit to fix permissions search for the CLSID then the APPID then...
  3. Com ports

in Windows 10 Customization
    Com ports: Where do I find the com port's that are assigned to a device that is connected with Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-ports/1ebde4c0-a50f-4066-aaf1-ef4c7399ebe7
  4. COM surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  5. Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...: I have recently added a second SSD to my Dell Optiplex 5050 which I want to use to backup my C drive. Previously I’ve used Casper on my old XP machine to clone the C drive and it has worked well but I have never run it on this Windows 10 machine until I installed the second...
  6. Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...: I have recently added a second SSD to my Dell Optiplex 5050 which I want to use to backup my C drive. Previously I’ve used Casper on my old XP machine to clone the C drive and it has worked well but I have never run it on this Windows 10 machine until I installed the second...
  7. Com Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...
  8. Oblytile alternative?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oblytile alternative?: As of yet, I have not seen an alternative to Oblytile for customizing desktop app tiles on the start menu (Oblytile does not work on 10) but if someone happens to spot one, or knows about a working alternative, please post here. Thank you very much. 5876
  9. Notepad ++ Alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad ++ Alternative: Hi, Just started using Windows 10. Is there an alternative to the Notepad ++ that comes with 10 ? I much preferred to old version that was with Windows 7/8 Can I install that instead ? Thanks, good forum ! 103676
  10. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate: I'm trying to delete a file or remove personal picture information from a *.jpg, but I'm told that "The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate." What is going on? 31943

Users found this page by searching for:

1. casper clone alternatives

2. fssdev.com