Windows 10: Casper fssdev.com alternatives

Discus and support Casper fssdev.com alternatives in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Alloy25, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Alloy25 Win User

Casper fssdev.com alternatives

Hello everyone.

I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there with the same functionality of having a bootable clone in case a hard drive fails, clone while using windows, and something equivalent to their SmartClone technology. I've read in another post where it's called sync?

I have an HP Eclipse laptop with 128gb ssd and 1tb hd.

Macrium Reflect comes close, but looks like it creates an image to restore from.

Thanks. I'm a bit rusty at this.

:)

Alloy25, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Alloy25 Win User

Hello everyone.

I've used Casper in the past and really liked this program. Just wondering if there are other alternatives, paid or free out there with the same functionality of having a bootable clone in case a hard drive fails, clone while using windows, and something equivalent to their SmartClone technology. I've read in another post where it's called sync?

I have an HP Eclipse laptop with 128gb ssd and 1tb hd.

Macrium Reflect comes close, but looks like it creates an image to restore from.

Thanks. I'm a bit rusty at this.

Alloy25, Oct 13, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Casper fssdev.com alternatives suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Casper fssdev.com alternatives

iPad alternatives in a company network

As the title says, what alternatives can you suggest to the iPad which will be used in a company network. It doesn't need to play video or gamesbut has to have features like exchange connectivity, automatic deployment, remote management, external connections to a beamer for instance, printing, etc.
    Suggestions for features I haven't thought of are welcome as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Casper fssdev.com alternatives - Similar Threads - Casper fssdev com

2. Alternative for WES7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative for WES7?: Hello All, I'm working in a healthcare product. We are still using Windows Embedded Standard 7 When I google about Windows Embedded Standard 7's Extended End Date is Oct 13, 2020. I have few questions. 1. What are the disadvantage of continuing the same Windows Embedded...
  3. Alternative for WES7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative for WES7?: Hello All, I'm working in a healthcare product. We are still using Windows Embedded Standard 7 When I google about Windows Embedded Standard 7's Extended End Date is Oct 13, 2020. I have few questions. 1. What are the disadvantage of continuing the same Windows Embedded...
  4. Alternative logins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alternative logins: There are 3 alternative logins for my pc. 1 is sole user that's me 2 is supervisor default 3 is Microsoft account When turning on the pc it now defaults to 3 whereas it used to default to 1 which is what I want If I do nothing then after a couple of minutes it defaults...
  5. Notepad Alternative

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notepad Alternative: I am trying to download a large text file with Notepad. The file is too large for a notepad and I get a suggestion to try an application. Does anyone know of a notepad alternative that can handle large files. Preferably free....
  6. Anyone use Casper cloning software by fssdev?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone use Casper cloning software by fssdev?: I know this forum seems to prefer Macrium clone S/W, but I've been using Casper for years and have gotten good results, I think. But I would like to touch base with another Casper user here, before trading teams on cloning. I'm not familiar with the tech nuts&bolts of...
  7. No "Alternate Options"

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "Alternate Options": Hello, I am running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. I want to join my Azure AD setup. However, when I click Settings\Accounts\Access Work or School\Connect, I don't see any "Alternate Options" or "Join with Azure AD," as Microsoft Docs said to do. Could you help me? Thank...
  8. Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...: I have recently added a second SSD to my Dell Optiplex 5050 which I want to use to backup my C drive. Previously I’ve used Casper on my old XP machine to clone the C drive and it has worked well but I have never run it on this Windows 10 machine until I installed the second...
  9. Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup problems with Casper & Macrium...: I have recently added a second SSD to my Dell Optiplex 5050 which I want to use to backup my C drive. Previously I’ve used Casper on my old XP machine to clone the C drive and it has worked well but I have never run it on this Windows 10 machine until I installed the second...
  10. Alternatives to Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternatives to Word: I use Windows 10 in my laptop but main productivity is in my Windows 7 desktop, where MS Office 2010 is installed. I have no intention of subscribing to 365. But I occasionally need a text editor and even more occasionally need to write a letter or document for insertion...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. casper clone alternatives