Windows 10: Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance-

Discus and support Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance- in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; - free upgrade from Windows 8 - no USB key as boot insurance - completely unstable. Won't stay up for more than 10 minutes before freeze or crash -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raygo, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Raygo Win User

Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance-

- free upgrade from Windows 8
    - no USB key as boot insurance
    - completely unstable. Won't stay up for more than 10 minutes before freeze or crash
    - multiple blue screen messages including the following:

- driver IRQL not less or equal
    - kernel error
    - KMode exception not handled
    - system service exception
    - bad pool caller. (Honest I didn't call windows a bad pool Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance- :)

above are are all blue screen but I also had windows trying to correct itself. Messages included

- need correct BIOS startup media
    - windows\system32\config\system
    - error code 0Xc000098 (may not have been 98 as pic died before I could record it)

i also got got close when windows asked me if I wanted to Save Files and rebuild Windows. I said sure and it started percent countdown. But then instability killed this and it never finished

i can get to my desktop but usually only for a minute before crash. Read on a forum about maybe disabling IRST Intel rapid start technology but I could not find this in my control panel. Maybe I have to intercept the bios during startup? Sometimes I am given access to the bios screen and I can navigate with my arrows safely

HELP HELP it is horrible to be so unstable after I trusted Microsoft with this upgrade. I much prefer 10 to 8 but need it stable. Can you help me please?

:)

Raygo, Jan 31, 2016

2. Need help finding cause of BSOD 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when system is idle

Hi Dominik,

Based on the dump file that you've shared the blue screen error occur when starting
    audiolog.exe which can be caused by ntkrmlmp.exe with the error code
    Bug Check 0x3B. Kindly run Driver Verifier to isolate the issue. You may follow the step-by-step instructions provided by ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this

Forum Article
    on how to run the Driver Verifier.

We also suggest that you install the latest chipset drivers from the manufacturer's website (Gigabyte). You may contact your device manufacturer's technical support team for assistance on downloading and installing the latest drivers.

If you're overclocking your device, kindly stop it and reset your BIOS settings to default.

Keep us posted with the result.

Regile Reb, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Need help finding cause of BSOD 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION when system is idle

The issue is occurring on a fresh installation of windows 10 and is mostly happening when the system is idle (on desktop, doing nothing).

Memtest did not come up with any errors, nor does running the system with only one RAM module at a time help. Drivers have all been updated multiple times to no avail. I suspect this to be a driver error somehow as I get the same BSOD over and over. If anyone
    could have a look at the uploaded minidumps and tell me what is causing these crashes I would be very thankful.

minidumps, system specs, MSINFO:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!As6dsGN3q2Fog0hEJ6_m2tIgHFRP

Dominik Mertens, Jan 31, 2016
  4. Raygo Win User

Sorry forgot to mention. I have done some tests to help diagnose
    - windows memory test 2 passes. (I know you prefer 8 passes of me test but I'm too unstable for long tests)
    - device manager shows no yellow question mark devices. So perhaps not a driver conflict error
    - also ran windows disk check and it came out fine
    - fully updated AVG free with unlikely due to virus or malware
    hope this helps

Raygo, Jan 31, 2016
  5. Raygo Win User
    Raygo, Jan 31, 2016
  6. Raygo Win User
    Need 5 posts to send private messages. I won't abuse

Raygo, Jan 31, 2016
  7. Raygo Win User
    Fifth post to allow private messages

Raygo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance- - Similar Threads - Cause failure varies

2. Need help identifying cause of "Kernel security check failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help identifying cause of "Kernel security check failure": Hello,could anayone give a look at the dump files, to what device/driver might be triggering this bsoddump files: https://we.tl/t-kk9oToGSMNcomplete explanation of problem found on this link.greetings...
  3. Need help identifying cause of "Kernel security check failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help identifying cause of "Kernel security check failure": Hello,could anayone give a look at the dump files, to what device/driver might be triggering this bsoddump files: https://we.tl/t-kk9oToGSMNcomplete explanation of problem found on this link.greetings...
  4. Need help identifying cause of "Kernel security check failure"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons: Lately, my laptop has been blue screening in different situations. But I noticed that the common situation is that when I plug in or disconnect the power. However, there is a lot of time caused without any reason caused from my side like when I just watch a video.This is a...
  6. Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Cause by varied reasons: Lately, my laptop has been blue screening in different situations. But I noticed that the common situation is that when I plug in or disconnect the power. However, there is a lot of time caused without any reason caused from my side like when I just watch a video.This is a...
  7. Need help to create Macrium Rescue Media Builder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help to create Macrium Rescue Media Builder: Hello, Windows Home 10 v2004 x64 Macrium Reflect v7.2.5107 Home - 5th August 2020 Last time I make a Macrium Reflect Rescue Media was in September 2007, and I think the GUI has change a little or I do not remember How I did it *Sad I do not want Macrium download anything...
  8. Need help with Macrium Reflect rescue media

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help with Macrium Reflect rescue media: I creased a rescue usb flash drive. It boots fine but when I click on “Image this drive” a new window will come up. This window is to large for the screen. I can not see the Next button on the bottom. It is not possible to shrink or resize the window. l’ve read you can add...
  9. Need help with Macrium Reflect rescue media

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Macrium Reflect rescue media: I creased a rescue usb flash drive. It boots fine but when I click on “Image this drive” a new window will come up. This window is to large for the screen. I can not see the Next button on the bottom. It is not possible to shrink or resize the window. l’ve read you can add...
  10. Need Help Running Rescue Boot Disc

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Running Rescue Boot Disc: I just made a rescue boot disc with Macrium Reflect. The Wannacry prompted me to be better prepared and hopefully restore my computer if necessary from an external HD connected by USB. I have a Thinkpad E570 with Windows 10. I can't figure out the sequence to test the rescue...