Windows 10: CBS.LOG problems with my PC crashing.

Discus and support CBS.LOG problems with my PC crashing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Roomies, I'm having major problem with my pc crashing and there are my logs which I don't understand and don't know where to start. Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ered, Feb 7, 2016.

1. ered Win User

CBS.LOG problems with my PC crashing.

Hi Roomies,

I'm having major problem with my pc crashing and there are my logs which I don't understand and don't know where to start.

Thank you.*Cool

SrtTrail.txt

CBS.LOG problems with my PC crashing. [​IMG]

:)

ered, Feb 7, 2016

2. PC RESTARTS !!!

Hello,

I have a problem with my PC. At a certain period the PC it restarts. I check the memory RAM and it is ok it is not a blue screen, i check the video card and it is ok.

I run in command prompt sfc/scannow and the result is:

"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios".

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you.

Marius Mocanu, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Neil1501 Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I did as you said, I uninstalled that driver, but when I try to reinstall it (I right-click on the device then click update driver), it downloads but by the time it finished to install itself my pc crashes.

I'll perform an sfc/scannow just in case it may help.

What I got:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For

example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not

supported in offline servicing scenarios.

This is the CBS file: CBS.log

Neil1501, Feb 7, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

Root cause found:
    ---------------------------
    Boot critical file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys is corrupt.
    Boot critical file C:\fwpkclnt.sys is corrupt.

Download Image-Health Restore Corrupt Files (link in sig below)
    Run Option 1 and then Option 2 then Option 0 and post details.txt

Kyhi, Feb 7, 2016
  5. ered Win User
    Ok, done all the above here is the report. Thanks Kyhi

ered, Feb 7, 2016
  6. Kyhi Win User
    you had 2 corrupt files - one of them is a Known issue between MS and NVidia (Opencl.dll)
    And that is normal at this point in time...

the other file may have been repaired.. To verify please re-run option 1 and then option 0 and post details again

Kyhi, Feb 7, 2016
  7. ered Win User
    Thanks, after posting this my PC continues to crash.
    Sorry, but I will be back in 2 weeks. I wanted to have it done for my daughter to use my PC while I'm gone.
    Again, thanks.

ered, Feb 7, 2016
  8. Kyhi Win User

you have 1 known file corruption.. the other was repaired...

What, if any messages are you getting when the PC crashes ???

As I will surely bet it is not that file...

You need a program like BlueScreen View to view the crash dump files...

and post in the BSOD section of this forum..

Kyhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CBS.LOG problems with my PC crashing. - Similar Threads - CBS LOG problems

2. help with cbs log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with cbs log: hi, i recently encountered windows memory diagnostics error so decided to clean install windows again but ran into cbs error logs in sfc scannow.can anyone advise what issue and solution to the further problems....
  3. CBS LOG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS LOG: windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log/f84b7065-caf7-4c54-93f4-9badf1ae5e62
  4. CBS LOG

CBS LOG: windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log/f84b7065-caf7-4c54-93f4-9badf1ae5e62
  5. CBS log error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS log error: HiWhere do i find and how do i read itThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log-error/dbff8182-75b3-452a-814d-89de21bbcb05
  6. CBS Log question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CBS Log question: Hello, I have a question regarding some text in my recent CBS Log file.I have recently reset my computer due to corruption issues. After resetting the computer I ran the sfc /scannow command and it came up with, "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable...
  7. CBS Log question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS Log question: Hello, I have a question regarding some text in my recent CBS Log file.I have recently reset my computer due to corruption issues. After resetting the computer I ran the sfc /scannow command and it came up with, "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable...
  8. CBS Log question

9. CBS/DISM log

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CBS/DISM log: Hi, Having stopcode errors for Memory management. Event viewer talks about harddisk0 but I am unable to get further than that as my SFC scan refuses to fix, and my chkdsk fixes issues but new ones pop up. Both DISM log and CBS log are saved to my desktop, I have no way of...
  10. Errors is CBS logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors is CBS logs: Have eventually got 10 activated and it is a bit buggy freezing on certain pages and I ran the sfc and got back there are some errors - see pic - and I am wondering just what these errors are and what to do about them. Any advice please. Edit I went looking for them but...