Windows 10: CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

Discus and support CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key I saw on google it should be look like this [img] but I saw on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Aug 16, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

Hey guys,

I saw on google it should be look like this

CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key [​IMG]

but I saw on my laptop its looking like this

How to fix it ?

Regards.

:)

2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2016
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 16, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

This is what mine looks like:

If you go to about, does it show registered to?

swarfega, Aug 16, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User

6. swarfega Win User
    Looks like its not registered so click on the blue button and use your existing key.

swarfega, Aug 16, 2016
  7. You have Pro, it states it on the top. That white name you are missing is just the URL link. Point at the blank space, if you can see and click on the link, if not, something is blocking it, try to resize the window. Actually you could update to 5.21.

TairikuOkami, Aug 16, 2016
  8. jk22 Win User

9. Two different versions of cCleaner on two different operating systems, possibly different window sizes. I don't think there's any wrong.

The google example you posted

Win8 + cCleaner v5.00.5029

Yours shows Professional left justified in the title bar

Win10 + cCleaner v5.20.5668

Vendors change their windows from time to time .

Slartybart, Aug 16, 2016
  10. jk22 Win User
    Yours shows Professional left justified in the title bar
    Win10 + cCleaner v5.20.5668

Vendors change their windows from time to time . Its showing all info on Windows 10 aswell if you search on google.

11. You'll have to show me ... but please check that the version you see in the Google results matches your version.

Oh, yeah, please also maximize your cCleaner screen - some elements get hidden when the window shrinks

I just looked at Piriform and even they don't have a screen shot of the version you have.

Slartybart, Aug 17, 2016
  12. This is only the Free version but it is version 5.20.5668 under Win10 Pro (x64) v1511, on a 25" UHD display.
    This is the default GUI -- I neither shrunk it nor expanded it.

Not sure if that helps, or not?

MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 17, 2016
  13. CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

Thanks MM,

I was going to update to 5.21 but that wouldn't prove much since I don't have the issue.

Two other things I can think of would be
    1) themes - since it is a hyperlink .... but jk22 would have to say if there is that level of customization. I don't know how you would do that.

2) portable version - but that's hard to find and I'm not sure there's a portable professional version, when I just tried it, I was sent back to the main cCleaner page (odd).

As TairikuOkami mentioned if jk22 hovers over or points to the area, there might be a link that just doesn't display. The space looks a bit small for the test that is expected there though.

I think TairikuOkami in post# 5 gives the best advise - upgrade to 5.21

Slartybart, Aug 17, 2016
  14. ^^ Yeah, I always wait for the slim version, so I still have v.5.20 ^^
    ^^ And it's only the Free version, but I doubt that makes a difference. ^^

I just tried resizing the window: it did not make a difference. All the data in the top ribbon stay put.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 17, 2016
  15. jk22 Win User
    Well I didnt shrink the window size of CCleaner and I cant see anything when I hover on the link. I am thinking to use FREE version which is good instead of PRO.

Edit: Fixed to FREE version.

Thema:

1. CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key - Similar Threads - CCleaner Showing Professional

2. CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner keeps reverting registry keys: So, I created a reg file to remove all CCleaner bloatware automatically after installing it, but from time to time, I notice that CCleaner automatically reverts to the default settings. How is that possible that a software can change registry keys on its own while being...
  3. Ccleaner is safe to use. Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ccleaner is safe to use. Windows 10: Some time ago, experts here advised us to uninstall it; it had been bought by Avast and ended up 'bloated' and was causing issues. If you search the Community you'll see that there are lots of queries about the App, mainly "is this safe?". I asked the same question in my...
  4. Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows 10 Professional Product key to Windows 8.1 Professional: HI, Due to some inconvenience while using Windows 10 Professional, I want to use Windows 8.1 Professional. 1. Can I use the Windows 10 Professional product key to activate & use Windows 8.1 Professional? 2. As I have already purchased Windows 10 Professional License,...
  5. Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Professional using a windows 7 Professional Key: Hi, Hoping someone can give me a proper and definitive answer on this as there are multiple conflicting answers. 1. Can you upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 Professional using a Windows 7 professional Key ? 2. Can you install windows 10 Pro and activate it...
  6. CCleaner "status" as "safe to use"?

CCleaner "status" as "safe to use"?: Hi. Not so long a go, Piriform/Avast had some serious issues with Free CCleaner (from user point of view) for e.g. forcibly running in the background, updating itself without user interaction etc. Now they seem to introduce some "Software Updater" functionality which I...
  7. Is CCleaner safe to use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is CCleaner safe to use?: I was wondering if CCleaner would be a good safe program to help me remove a bunch of junk files from my computer that Disk Cleanup will not do. I looked online and found that a lot of people seem to like it, but then I saw on a wiki page that back in 2017 or 2016 it was...
  8. CCleaner show deleted files in bin

CCleaner show deleted files in bin: Hello, I don't know if my W10 registry is messed up or why does CCleaner show files in recycle bin that Windows does not show. CCleaner shows 2 files that has been there but are deleted. See attachment. If this is fixable don't want to re-install W10 because of this. have...
  9. Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?

Buying CCleaner Professional and upgrades?: Hey, I'm thinking about buying CCleaner and I can't find it listed on their webpage But do you get full access to future free software upgrades? thanks! 20059
  10. Start menu not working properly after using CCleaner

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not working properly after using CCleaner: Hi, after using ccleaner my start menu looks like this: and I cant drag & drop apps , also cannot pin to start menu. any help? [img] 68602