Windows 10: ccleaner run cleaner

Discus and support ccleaner run cleaner in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin 63040 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by chito, Sep 7, 2016.

1. chito Win User

ccleaner run cleaner

I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin

:)

chito, Sep 7, 2016
  2. br112500 Win User

Right Click taskbar in windows 10 after upgrade - works randomly, if at all to bring up list of pinned files

Download Ccleaner and run registry cleaner. Worked for me.

br112500, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Disk clean up error

Hi E59,

I use a great 3rd party tool for clean up. CCleaner.

Download and install Ccleaner -
    https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

After installing, run the cleaner, and then the registry tool. Run the registry tool until there are no more fixes to be made.

After you run their cleaner, and the registry fixer, try to run disk clean up again. See if you have better luck and it makes it past the sys dump errors

Let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Sep 7, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User
    There have been a number of questions similar to this in the past. Virtually no one will say its bad, I have been using it for years without issue.

swarfega, Sep 8, 2016
  5. I have been using CCleaner for quite a while with no issues. I create a Windows System Image as well as a Maricum backup weekly just in case. As a retired database manager, I believe you can never be too careful.

TexasBandit, Sep 8, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    You are right on the money, TexasBandit! I'll also weigh in to say I've been using CCleaner for at least a decade, and have never shot myself in the foot with it. But he's absolutely correct to observe that peace of mind rests on current backups. They will let you roll back to a previous known good working state if you (or your software) ever manage to mess things up enough to warrant a trip back in time to undo the damage.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ccleaner run cleaner

1. ccleaner run cleaner - Similar Threads - ccleaner run cleaner

2. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?: I have used Ccleaner since 2015. But recently, I feel it very annoying.So, is Ccleaner still good to use? I would like to know if there are a different cleaner that better than Ccleaner....
  3. Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Ccleaner still good to use? Any other cleaners?: I have used Ccleaner since 2015. But recently, I feel it very annoying.So, is Ccleaner still good to use? I would like to know if there are a different cleaner that better than Ccleaner....
  4. What is the go with running CCleaner now

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the go with running CCleaner now: I know we used to run CCleaner all the time when we were back in the days of Windows 7 but is it of any value now?? 164445
  5. Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?

Excellent cookie cleaner sought (not Ccleaner) - ideas?: Hi, I need a program that comprehensively lists cookies and allows certain ones to be kept (i.e. not deleted). Ccleaner lists cookies, and you can choose to search and drag them to a 'keep' list. But Ccleaner only lists a few cookies- when I use Firefox to view its cookies,...
  6. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  7. Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?: So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it? 113932
  8. Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you need ccleaner or 3rd party cleaner for windows 10?: So today i just removed some software including my anti virus to get more space on disk and memory. I am afraid there is left over data from the software that i removed. So do i need to use 3rd cleaner such as CCleaner for it? 113932
  9. CCleaner 64 bit wont run.

CCleaner 64 bit wont run.: Hi. *Smile I am facing an odd issue with CCleaner. The 64 bit one is not running, whereas the 32 bit is working properly. Here is the message it is providing: [img] So I went to the location, double clicked the target file, got the same thing. [img] But,...
  10. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative: Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab [img] Kaspersky Lab is well-known security software maker famous for their flagship products Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab recently released Kaspersky...