Windows 10: CCleaner

Discus and support CCleaner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm thinking to buy the Proffesional version of CCleaner, does someone got any good reasons to buy it? 60893 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Dropbox Win User

CCleaner

Hey,

I'm thinking to buy the Proffesional version of CCleaner, does someone got any good reasons to buy it?

:)

Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016

2. CCleaner

Then you should check with them.

IJustHelping, Aug 19, 2016
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    CCleaner

Thanks for bringing that to my attn., Pa Bear. I should have known, since I'm nearing the end of my 14-day trial!

CarolLJ, Aug 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

CCleaner

There isn't a lot of differences between the free and professional version, for me the reason why I bought Ccleaner Pro is the automatic updates without having to manually download the new version.

5. Dropbox Win User
    Yeah, I hate that, so that is a good reason? *Smile Is it lifetime?

Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I find it a good reason, if you find it a good reason is something you need to say for yourself *Wink

They say that the license is for 1 year, but I've been using it for more than 1 year without issues *Smile

7. I wonder, if you could still activate it now? Not to mention using it "illegally". *Think

TairikuOkami, Aug 19, 2016
  8. Dropbox Win User

CCleaner

So it's a year only or...?

Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    I've recently done so.

If Piriform finds any problems on my side I'll simply attempt to renew my license *Smile

10. Plankton Win User
    I always wondered why I had to keep downloading the damn thing....now I know. Is it worth it for me to buy it for just that.....I think not.

Plankton, Aug 19, 2016
  11. Not to mention, there are not really any breakthroughs in new versions.
    You could use a several years old version and it would work just as fine.

TairikuOkami, Aug 19, 2016
  12. Dropbox Win User

CCleaner

Thanks everyone lol. :wub:

Dropbox, Aug 19, 2016
  13. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CCleaner

1. CCleaner - Similar Threads - CCleaner

2. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  3. which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which of the following is needed Windows Defender, McAfee, Malwarebytes, ccleaner, or avg: Do I need ALL of the above mentioned and if not which is the best combination* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-of-the-following-is-needed-windows-defender/39790248-1b8e-4856-aaa8-88919bcb2bbf
  4. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  5. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  6. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  7. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

Ccleaner it is having a problem.: Yes, I have CCleaner we have had Microsoft CCleaner and HP Smart Friend they all could not get it correct. When it runs the health it cleans the Junk one of the best cleaners for me for the last 10 years. Know the Security is grayed out. Says not hook to internet or cannot...
  8. Ccleaner it is having a problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  10. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccleaner 14 day trial