Windows 10: CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD

Discus and support CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, as soon as I boot my computer, any CD on the drive will work normally. If I eject and try to put any other CD or the same CD, it stops working. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TGlide, Dec 12, 2016.

1. TGlide Win User

CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD

So, as soon as I boot my computer, any CD on the drive will work normally. If I eject and try to put any other CD or the same CD, it stops working. It only works one time, until I reboot. Tried all the fixes, going to the registry and deleting and adding stuff, pasting commands to the cmd, nothing works...

If anyone could help, I would be really grateful *Smile

:)

TGlide, Dec 12, 2016

2. November 10 update help

My dvd/cd drive stopped working when I updated to windows 10 November's update. Whenever I put in a dvd, game or cd music it will open or eject and ask me to put in a disc. What can I do to correct the problem?

ClaudeMundy17, Dec 12, 2016
  3. kazza248 Win User
    cd/dvd drive stopped working

my daughters cd/dvd drive suddenly stopped working not sure if it was after an update, when you insert a disk you can hear it try to read it but thats as far as it gets, when you click on the drive in "this PC" it ejects it as if there isnt a dvd in the
    drive, it is a toshiba running windows 10

kazza248, Dec 12, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

1. CD Drive stops working after ejecting CD - Similar Threads - Drive stops working

2. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Drive not ejecting: Hi,I've a CD drive on my cpu however whenever I click on open Cd drive in File Explorer I can hear some small sound from cpu but the CD Drive never ejected.Any solutions?...
  3. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD Drive not ejecting: Hi,I've a CD drive on my cpu however whenever I click on open Cd drive in File Explorer I can hear some small sound from cpu but the CD Drive never ejected.Any solutions?...
  4. CD Drive not ejecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't eject a CD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't eject a CD.: I can't eject my cd. I have a dell inspiron 15 3000 series * Original title: cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-eject-a-cd/a0142a86-6f20-45bf-90e1-8594d6364669
  6. Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops"

Eject a CD or DVD and the drive "stops": Hi, I have both an internal SATA DVD drive on my PC and an external USB DVD drive. I started with just the internal, inserted a disk and it behaved as normal. When I had finished with the first disk I pressed the eject button on the drive and the disk ejected, I inserted the...
  7. CD DRIVE STOPPED WORKING

CD DRIVE STOPPED WORKING: I have an Acer laptop and used the cd drive very frequently, ripping cds. The drive has stopped working. Cannot open the tray and the drive is not recognized in the settings. Suggestions? Thank you....
  8. CD drive keep ejecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    CD drive keep ejecting: Hi, My CD drive can't read cd and keep ejecting. Anyone out there have a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-keep-ejecting/df671ff4-c734-4971-a66f-642a7f778a2f
  9. Eject CD

Eject CD: I put a DVD into the disk drive but it wouldn't show up on the computer so I tried to take it out, but the button won't work and since it won't show up I can't do it from the PC folder. Please help!...
  10. how to eject a cd

how to eject a cd: how to eject my cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eject-a-cd/defaef52-8b0c-450b-8e5d-a103f693d0a2