Windows 10: CD/DVD will not burn cd's

Discus and support CD/DVD will not burn cd's in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by powerage, Jun 28, 2016.

1. powerage Win User

CD/DVD will not burn cd's

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution.

:)

powerage, Jun 28, 2016

2. wont burn a dvd or cd

cant burn a dvd or cd windows media player wont do a cd nero wont burn a cd or dvd

ronniecairney, Jun 28, 2016
  3. What type of disc should i use for burning pictures and videos and how do I do it?

Any blank CD or DVD will do. Windows 10 CD burning options will give you the option to create the type of CD you want.

Windows 10 Beginner: How to Burn Files to CD or DVD

Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello powerage *Smile

You may find that the DVD-RAM will only burn certain types of CD and DVD disks, check in the instruction manual. You can also run the Nero Info Tool which will tell you all about which disks can be read and written to.

philc43, Jun 28, 2016
  5. powerage Win User
    Thanks for your reply philc43, here is the info. I'm trying to write to a CD-R. I have also tried to write at the lowest speed.

Drive Letter : D:\
    Mechanism : Tray
    Read Speed : 24 , 20 , 12 , 6 X
    Write Speed : 24 , 16 , 12 , 8 X

Read CD Text : Yes
    Return C2 Pointers : Yes
    Read CD-R : Yes
    Read CD-RW : Yes
    Read DVD-ROM : Yes
    Read DVD-RAM : Yes
    Read DVD-R : Yes
    Read DVD-RW : Yes
    Read DVD-R DL : Yes
    Read DVD+R : Yes
    Read DVD+RW : Yes
    Read DVD+R DL : Yes
    Read BD-ROM : No
    Read BD-R : No
    Read BD-RE : No
    Read HD DVD-ROM : No
    Read HD DVD-R : No
    Read HD DVD-R DL : No
    Read HD DVD-RAM : No
    Read HD DVD-RW : No
    Read HD DVD-RW DL : No
    Read HD-BURN : No
    Read Digital Audio : Yes
    Read CD+G : Yes
    Read VideoCD : Yes

Write CD-R : Yes
    Write CD-RW : Yes
    Write DVD-R : Yes
    Write DVD-RW : Yes
    Write DVD-R DL : Yes
    Write DVD+R : Yes
    Write DVD+RW : Yes
    Write DVD+R DL : Yes
    Write DVD-RAM : No
    Write DVD-RAM : Yes
    Write BD-R : No
    Write BD-RE : No
    Write HD DVD-R : No
    Write HD DVD-R DL : No
    Write HD DVD-RAM : No
    Write HD DVD-RW : No
    Write HD DVD-RW DL : No
    Write HD-BURN-R : No
    Write HD-BURN-RW : No
    Buffer Underrun Protection : Yes
    Mount Rainier : No
    SolidBurn : No
    Labelflash : No
    LightScribe : No
    Modes : Pa, LTA, LDA, LSA, LRA, LRA, LRA

Region Protection Control : RPC II
    Region : 1
    Changes User : 4
    Changes Vendor : 4

CSS : Yes
    CPRM : Yes
    AACS : No
    VCPS : No

powerage, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. CD/DVD will not burn cd's - Similar Threads - DVD burn cd's

2. Burn CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Burn CD: why can't i copy a cd to windows 10 to copy to another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-cd/fe5f289b-025c-4263-ae3a-2ba57cc24bac
  3. CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's: I am trying to burn a DVD using Roxio Creator, and also tried another software, but they start and seem to be working but the DVD ejects and won't burn the files. The device worked before the latest Windows update. I've tried burning a CD, and DVD+R DL with the same...
  4. About CD, DVD burning.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About CD, DVD burning.: Man ir dators HP 250 G3 Notebook PC un DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Dators zina DVD bet neraksta no datora mapes uz diska. Kas par lietu? Translated from Latvian: I have a PC HP 250 G3 Notebook PC and DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Your computer knows the DVD but doesn't write from a folder on...
  5. BURNING A CD

BURNING A CD: I want to burn a CD but I don't know which option to choose been : As a USB or as a CD/DVD player. please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-a-cd/28ca2ea9-e98e-4737-8f9d-12a4bcf71e6c
  6. burn a cd

burn a cd: unable to burn a srored cd onto a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-a-cd/1f9afeb1-d721-43c5-9347-2cf357f4b789"
  7. CD/DVD Burning

CD/DVD Burning: Why dont you have the burning software anymore? The apps in the store are horrible and not enough options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-burning/6e377ca9-f5eb-476f-be9e-c8bc0a7c327f
  8. App for burning cd/dvd

App for burning cd/dvd: App for burning cd/dvd Free or compatible with Win 10 Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-for-burning-cddvd/51bf2264-615e-4c26-83cd-7ab7cdce7eea"
  9. burn sound from dvd to cd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    burn sound from dvd to cd?: hi, guys i have a DVD that teaches me how to play a guitar song, eg ( sweet child of mine/ guns and roses) ok, there is one audio track on the DVD that i want to burn to a CD, how do i burn this track from DVD to CD? big thanks for your time guys, , 62413
  10. Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10: I am not able to burn a Photo DVD in Windows 10. I had to save the photos on a portable drive and then save them to the desktop of my laptop which has Windows 7 Pro Anyone else have this problem? Better yet anyone have a soulutin. Dennis 17893

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dvd not burn