Windows 10: CD ripping software -

Discus and support CD ripping software - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks I haven't done this for AGES - who still uses Audio CD's these days !!! Somebody sent me a few Audio CD's which I ripped (to FLAC) with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 9, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

CD ripping software -

Hi folks
    I haven't done this for AGES - who still uses Audio CD's these days !!!

Somebody sent me a few Audio CD's which I ripped (to FLAC) with WINAMP - Pro version (still works on WIN 10 BTW) and tags the tracks via GRACENOTE. IMO for Classical music far better than FREEDB or equivalent for automatic track tagging.

Is there any newer software that can rip Audio CD's to FLAC at decent speed and uses GRACENOTE for automatic tagging of classical music tracks.

I'm amazed WINAMP still works but I really need to look for something newer.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 9, 2017
  2. maulik11 Win User

Nokia music not ripping last track of cds

This could be because the audio CD you are using is a Enhanced CD. See this Wikipedia link
    Enhanced CD - Wikipedia.

Not all the ripping software are able to rip such CDs and Nokia Music happens to be one.

maulik11, Nov 9, 2017
  3. rip and burn cd's on windows 10

My HP computer came with a software to rip and burn CDs called CyberLink = I finally just broke down and upgraded that software (I had windows 8 and upgraded to Windows 10 in Aug 15) to rip and burn CDs and that works for me. I haven't seen any suggestions
    that really work on how to make Windows media player burn CDs . My analysis is that windows media player may rip the CD to your computer, but you will never be able to successfully burn that CD to another disk! It is a shame that the Microsoft engineers
    will not design a upgrade to Windows media player to make it work on windows 10 to rip and burn CDs. I never intend to use Groove Music for any purpose!

JacquelineKay1, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

CD ripping software -

I like CDBurnerXP and Ashampoo.....one of them might work for you.

Plankton, Nov 9, 2017
  5. robgr Win User
    I use dBpoweramp for ripping & SongKong for tagging

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CD ripping software -

1. CD ripping software - - Similar Threads - ripping software

2. I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.: Hello,I was using the Windows Media Player fine yesterday to rip CDs. Today I tried again and I cannot find the rip button feature--only burn CDs. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program? The only program that comes up in my apps is Windows Media Player Legacy. I have...
  3. I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.: Hello,I was using the Windows Media Player fine yesterday to rip CDs. Today I tried again and I cannot find the rip button feature--only burn CDs. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program? The only program that comes up in my apps is Windows Media Player Legacy. I have...
  4. Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,: Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off, I have spend $1,500AUD in 2 days for little to no return and over $30,000AUD over time.If you don't block ERA for me I will take to the Australian Gambling Commission for Microsoft games to be blocked in...
  5. Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,

Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,: Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off, I have spend $1,500AUD in 2 days for little to no return and over $30,000AUD over time.If you don't block ERA for me I will take to the Australian Gambling Commission for Microsoft games to be blocked in...
  6. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  7. My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!

My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!: I purchased online software from Microsoft Store, and even though I have an order number, and I paid for it, the purchase doesn't show up on my account. I can't file for an online refund. HELP!!!!!...
  8. My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!: I purchased online software from Microsoft Store, and even though I have an order number, and I paid for it, the purchase doesn't show up on my account. I can't file for an online refund. HELP!!!!!...
  9. My paid for software is a demo, and I've been ripped off!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. unable to rip software to Hard Drive cd is damaged

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to rip software to Hard Drive cd is damaged: I purchased software called DigitalSender some years ago. I never got round to using it. I have recently moved house and have now decided to try it out to send stuff from my laptop to my tv. When trying to install the software using the supplied cd I end up with error 1038,...